LISTEN UP MUTHAFUCKAS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
First off A.I. would take your fakerz to the playoffs with ease!!
Na they would have a worse record.

KINGCZAR said:
2nd obviously u havnt seen any of my picks cause I get the majority right homeboy!! 3rd if u read all the post u would see where I get props!!
Thats why i asked where you make your picks idiot.

KINGCZAR said:
4th, its not my qoute I posted it was Ko-Me's qoute so I take it from him!!
Who said it doesnt matter, its why you posted it..... its only cause it goes with what your saying.

KINGCZAR said:
he knows the truth, and u do to
Your right i do, as you have read everything i have said. :)

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
U lost again mark!! U are like a little ant gettin squashed by us real sports folks up in chere!!! haha, A.I. or T-Mac would take the fakerz to the playoffs without Shag toe!! haha, face the music bietch!!! GOT EM!!!

Apr 25, 2002
So to you, the real sports people on here are the ones that hate the lakers, hence always agreeing with your bashing. Or is it a coincidence that you all hate the lakers?

Apr 25, 2002
lol your a joke homie, and everyone not on your laker bashing squad agrees. hahaha, what are you doing in the sports forum? ill see about getttin you your own kobe forum where you can talk about him all day. that cool?

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
I would never possess a Ko_me poster folks!! But I already broke down what obsess is, and I have to change that and actually put u in the fatal attraction category! My bad!! U arent obsessed u just have a fatal attraction for Mr. My-ant!!! Haha!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Yea... ive made about 2 posts about kobe, period. You have made well over 100 im certain, only time i bring his name up is in a reply to you talking about him. If you or your laker bashing squad never mentioned kobe, you would never hear his name out of me. But you cant, so just face it. No one gives a fuck about your own made up definition, the one i gave came straight from the dictionary , hahaha clowned again.

Apr 25, 2002
Know how i know what i said is true, cause you didnt deny a damn thing of it, you just continued to copy me trying to say that shit, im tellin you brah, email me if you want game, no one has to know you got your shit from me, just trying to help a youngsta out.

Apr 25, 2002
You know you got a fake ass dude when he trying to threaten people over the net, dude i see your fairy pic in that album cover, trust me, you aint doing shit potna!!! your just a kid, go play. i have to go to work, im sure theres some other kids on here to insult (on a sports forum?).

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Damn dogg where do u get me threatenin u at?? If u read it, then u would understand!! Basically sayin if u came thu, u could only try to give game, bacause i would actually be the one given u game!! And for the 2nd part about u better be weary, bacause after I gave u the game, then u wouldnt be given out game no more, cause after chillin wit me, u would realize that I gave u game, and u would leave ut at that!!! Damn homie I know uza mark, but dont get all scared when I say ima shoot u my info!! Haha!! But I guess in reality u will never know what I really meant!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
scared? did i say you aint doing shit? yea, i did. this is a sports forum, if you dont have anything else sports related, then im done here. fuck all the 'whgo got clowned you got clowned blah blah.'