listen to the new album from FINAL CUT RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 17, 2002
what Craziness likes

It hard to say."If you dont tell nobody" and "just pimpin" are the two singles we got.I like "Trials & Tribulations" because its real shit. Girls usually like "Don't tell nobody", "knock Knock", "Make it bounce", "Tramp nasty bitches" and "hit and run" and theres alot more just to name a few.

Jul 17, 2002
Good shit homie. Who doin ya'll beats?

^^We get our beats from Tyrant.go to the website
www.tyrantproductions.com
We are glad to hear you like it.

Nov 2, 2003
Yeah it's very hard to say but I think Knock Knock is probably my favorite on the album....but I got quite a few others....In my opinion that album was dope and the best to have come from ya'll....Tyrant did a damn good job on the beats too. Craze, you in town right now? It's Wed. Dec. 17....Get at me...509.483.7128.
Blaise

Jul 17, 2002
Yeah Tyrant got some heat.You got to hear my new shit.M.B.T.M. is in mixing right now.The beats are FILITHY.And I just singed
Sicc-C for a one album deal.Tyrant got a lot better since that Kady Kane album.Hes beats are even better now then on the Trials.

Apr 14, 2003
good shit pimpin. Sicc-C is a dope artist man, i cant wait for the shit to drop.. when you gonna be in the kane?? blaise told me you called him today but he didnt get the call. holla at me man

Dec 2, 2002
my favorite track is 'We Cant Be Fucked With'. i also like 'Still Makin Hits', 'Knock Knock', 'North West', 'Trials and Tribulations' and few others. i cant wait to hear MBTM