LISTEN TO N.E.6 AT NORTHERN-RIDAZ.COM

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
yep another slumperrr.....damn lou-e-lou been gaining in my book that fool never comes soft!! his flow is hella saucy and he always comes hard to them slow deep beats

good job Woodie keep this shit comin

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN.....each Northern Exposure compilation just gets better and better!!!Woodie worked hard on the beats and the Shadow track could be better than "Dip Dip Dive"....

Jul 27, 2005
Honestly, I never really heard any of WOODIE's Music Till today. Homeboy comes wid it. I'm feelin his flow and delivery. It's nuthin spectacular, but it's Very good in it's own way and unique. You Got a New Listener Homie. Shits clean. I'm Feelin the Production too. I just ordered N.E.6 and it's gonna slap for a while. Almost every track is Raw. I say about 90% percent of the album is good. I like The "SOLITARY-1 & B-DUB track & the B-DUB solo. I been a Fan of the MOBB C.I.N. since way back. This is my type of music. This is what makes my speakers Knock Homies. Fuck that Hyphy shit. I Got Major love for the Bay and I been kinda Cautious of buying albums lately cause i dont get that Feel from the Bay artists no more like In the Early and Mid 90's. This album changed all that. Keep up the good work homie. I look forward to hearing more of the N.E. chapters. ....Valley Ent...aka Mr.Go Getta.

Jul 27, 2005
Also thanks to Sharkztero for Posting the Link. without that I probably would have missed out on this dope. It's still playin as i type! haha Tight shit ENE's..

Dec 16, 2004
THIS CD IS STILL BUMPIN ON MY RIDE N COMPUTER SINCE SUNDAY, ITS SICK, IM FEELING THIS SHIT FO REAL GOOD SHIT ONCE AGAIN, TIGHT BEATS, LYRICS, EVERY SONG IS FUCKING TIGHT, PROPS ON THIS SHIT!!!!

Jun 10, 2002
Ive never heard of of woodies stuff either or really posted in this forum before either. but after hearing this cd Im gonna go and pick up his cds, I didnt really trip on woodies music cuz I figured it would just be talking shit about scraps and shit like that. but its cool though. keep doing that shit man. peace

BY THE LOOKS OF IT, I DID GOOD BY POSTIN' THIS THREAD.... WE GOT TWO NEW WOODIE/EAST CO. CO. LISTENERS! GOOD SHIT HOMEBOYS KEEP SUPPORTING THIS MAN, HE PUTS ALOT INTO HES MUSIC.... MUCH LOVE TO WOODIE AND THE EAST CO. CO. CAMP, HOMEBOYRAP.COM SUPPORTS YA'LL TO THE FULLEST!

RESPECTFULLY, SHARKZTERO

Aug 5, 2003
www.myspace.com
HOMEBOYRAP TEAM said:
BY THE LOOKS OF IT, I DID GOOD BY POSTIN' THIS THREAD.... WE GOT TWO NEW WOODIE/EAST CO. CO. LISTENERS! GOOD SHIT HOMEBOYS KEEP SUPPORTING THIS MAN, HE PUTS ALOT INTO HES MUSIC.... MUCH LOVE TO WOODIE AND THE EAST CO. CO. CAMP, HOMEBOYRAP.COM SUPPORTS YA'LL TO THE FULLEST!

RESPECTFULLY, SHARKZTERO
^^^^ YEAH, BUT AT THE SAME TIME .... I'M PRETTY SURE THE HOMIE DON'T WANT THE WHOLE ALBUM POSTED UP .....