listen 2 what juelz santana said!!!!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2002
CAM'RON associate JUELZ SANTANA has vehemently defended a lyric on the forthcoming album by the pair's DIPLOMATS crew that pays tribute to September 11 highjacker OMAR ATTA.

The lyric, on a track called 'I Love You' from the Diplomats as yet untitled album, runs:
"I worship the prophet/
The great Mohammed Omar Atta/
For his courage behind the wheel of the plane/
Reminds me when I was dealin' the 'caine."

Santana said he does not regret the line and insists he simply admires the
courage of Atta.
"I feel my Diplomats are my team and I'm going to do whatever it takes for them, for my people, the same way as he did for his people. Not that I
support him or what he did, but in order for him to do that, it had to take courage and love for what he believed in. A lot of New York people
don't have that. Maybe if they did, something like that wouldn't happen."

Dam what a dumass

May 29, 2002
camron's pink ass and all his boys need to get thrown out the game. this is some fucked up shit. Have you heard the Doghouse talk about this shit too?

They also call themselves the Taliban too. its just some immature ass shit to get publicity but they are going at it the wrong way. that is some real shit and hella peoples lives got fucked up because of the terrorists.

there is a right way to use controversy for publicity and a wrong way for it. this is the WRONG way.

May 2, 2002
I kinda agree with that. I mean, like he said, I dont agree with the attacks. I dont even think he shoulda said that, but "but in order for him to do that, it had to take courage and love for what he believed in. A lot of New York people
don't have that. Maybe if they did, something like that wouldn't happen"

you gotta admit, that holds a lot of truth. How many fuckin Americans would die for their country? Very little, thats how many. Americans are more bitch made than any other country, cuz they're pampered. And Im referring to them AS "them" not because I dont consider myself an American, cuz I do, but because Im not a pussy and am willing to die for something I believe in.

May 2, 2002
bayGIANTS said:

They also call themselves the Taliban too. its just some immature ass shit to get publicity but they are going at it the wrong way. that is some real shit and hella peoples lives got fucked up because of the terrorists.

there is a right way to use controversy for publicity and a wrong way for it. this is the WRONG way.
yea, thats true.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
how do u know america is pussy? look at all the troops over there waiting to find OBL and the rest of his men. they're waiting to die for this country, and ur ass aint over there, so shut your mouth before u offend the people dying for this country.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
yeah, we're pampered, but we're like that b/c people fuccin died for us to live this way. the only reason it looks pampered is b/c no other country in the world can live like we can.

May 2, 2002
lol..okay Sgt. Sam, you sure put me in my place. The troops over there are trained professionals, risking very little. How many American troops have died so far? like 2? and how many Afghan civilians have died? hundreds?

thats right, shut the fuck up.

Why would I fight for something I dont believe in or support?

Im not a pussy, you're just ignorant.

Apr 25, 2002
it takes a lot of BALLS to kill thousands of innocent people just based on the fact theyre americans, and thats what youve been BRAINWASHED to hate. but all i know is if in my lifetimes musical ventures, i ever run across this juelz punk, hes gettin knocked the fuck down like the WTC.

Apr 25, 2002
@PSYCHO LOGIC

SO AMERICANS WHO AINT OVER THERE DYING ARE PUSSYS?...BUT YET YOU ARENT OVER THERE EITHER?...BUT YOUR NOT A PUSSY WHY? CUZ U DONT BELIEVE IN IT?....HOW YOU KNOW THE AMERICANS WHO AINT OVER THERE FIGHTING DONT FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU?......

AND THE FACT YOU WOULD LASH OUT AGAINST YOUR OWN PEOPLE(AMERICANS-LIKE IT OR NOT..WE ARE YOUR PEOPLE)
MAKES YOU A TRADER..

HOW THE FUCK DOES FLYING TO YOUR OWN DEATH MAKE YOU BRAVE?...THOSE FUCKIN BINDERS WERENT BRAVE...THEY WERE BITCHES...AND NOT JUST BITCHES..BUT SOMEBODY ELSES BITCHES...THEY WERE GETTIN PIMPED BY BIN LADEN...WHERES THE HONOR IN THAT?....

NEXT THING I EXPECT TO READ FROM YOU IS THAT YOU THINK THE SNIPER IS A SAVAGE

Sep 28, 2002
camron and dip set got beat up in philly power house

cam' and them performin right ....den somebody throw a bottle at em.....it hit some nigga from dipset......so the bull from dipset hopped off stage.....and knocked somebody out......than like 20 philly niggaz rolled up on the one dipset bull and str8 beat his fukkin ass!!!!!!......so freaky zeaky and jim jones hopped off stage to help their nigga......and got str8 rushed!!!!!!!!!! word up......jim jones got str8 FUKKED up ....he had like 20 niggaz stompin his grill out,,,,,cam and jewelz was on the stage actin pussy!!!!!!!!! KILLA CAM???? fukk outta here....that niggaz a bitch.....whole philly know......EARLY.

May 2, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:

SO AMERICANS WHO AINT OVER THERE DYING ARE PUSSYS?
Did I say that? No, I didnt.

Mtown Criminal said:

...BUT YET YOU ARENT OVER THERE EITHER?...BUT YOUR NOT A PUSSY WHY? CUZ U DONT BELIEVE IN IT?....HOW YOU KNOW THE AMERICANS WHO AINT OVER THERE FIGHTING DONT FEEL THE SAME WAY AS YOU?......
Why the fuck would you enlist in the army if you didn't want to? So you're saying I should drop out of college, neglecting myself of a prosperous future and occupation that I've been striving for my entire life, and join the army so I can fight a bullshit war and risk my life because Bush's ego is inflated?

You're a sheep.

Mtown Criminal said:

AND THE FACT YOU WOULD LASH OUT AGAINST YOUR OWN PEOPLE(AMERICANS-LIKE IT OR NOT..WE ARE YOUR PEOPLE)
MAKES YOU A TRADER..
I'm not lashing out, I'm stating my point of view, which is more thoughtout than yours. And it's traitor, Webster.

Mtown Criminal said:

HOW THE FUCK DOES FLYING TO YOUR OWN DEATH MAKE YOU BRAVE?...THOSE FUCKIN BINDERS WERENT BRAVE...THEY WERE BITCHESB]

"I'd rather be a soldier dying in my
own blood than a coward dying in my own piss."
- Chino XL

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
@Psychologic
Psycho Logic said:
How many fuckin Americans would die for their country? Very little, thats how many.
How many americans HAVE died for this country? And nowadays our warfare is so advanced that we dont need to go into all out battles where thousands get killed, so get your fuckin act right man. Why do you think our country is numero uno in the world today? Because hundreds of thousands of men have died to make our country the way it is today. I agree with you that I wouldnt want to drop outta college to go to fight in this war beacuse I know this is some bullshit right now. But who are you to talk shit about all the people that have died for this country? Without them, none of us would be here today, we'd be speaking German or some shit and have blonde hair and blue eyes.

10^2

Apr 26, 2002
I don't see how their cowards...if you jump into something KNOWING DAMN WELL YOUR GONNA DIE but your still takin out your "enemies" then that would probably be considered a move of honor if we had done it to them.

N

Napalm

Fuck Muslims and if you dont like what I said fuck you I dont care for a fake God who doesnt exist at all. FUCK ALLAH. Fuck all that hate me because I said this its my opinion and Ill say it.

NAPALM

FastLane/S::G

overly international
Sep 17, 2002
ATL SHAWTY
www.siccness.net
YunG VenoM said:
PSYCHO LOGIC...........Are you a TALIBAN???..........That act took no courage what so ever..........They are complete COWARDS
haha for real....... and the funny thing is that their religion condemns shit like that...... they died for nothing......... lol!

Napalm said:
Fuck Muslims and if you dont like what I said fuck you I dont care for a fake God who doesnt exist at all. FUCK ALLAH. Fuck all that hate me because I said this its my opinion and Ill say it.

NAPALM
now that shit was uncalled for. Do u even have any knowledge on what islam is about? on the real, u shoulda just kept that shit to ureself.........

I

Infection

Look Ahmad

^^^^Fuck you Iam not hard to find you will see me. And on my life I dont care about yours hahah. I will infect this siccness board until you understand what it is Iam about. And I noticed when my opinion was said that you were quick to ban me. Bitch whoever banned me your a fucking communist. Silence me never hows that for ya. hhahaha THE INFECTION BEGINS

You will see hell first and then the end will consume you and your Allah.

INFECTION AKA You know who Iam

Jun 11, 2002
@ahmad: I wouldn't trip on this lil ho cake. You know hes gonna duck the aspect of meeting in person by talkin nonsense and changing the subject. Hes too much into the "Internet Gangsta" in himself to actually do somthin away from the keyboard.