List some Good nick names for your woman / girl

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I actually have a habit of calling all girls baby.

-Random girl @ the mall as I walk by "Hey baby"

-Random girl @ Mortons Steakhouse last night "Hey baby"

-Coworker "w'sup baby"

-Random siccness chick "w'sup baby"

Bitches love to be called baby, or bitch.

those are their favorite words. :cheeky:

last time i called a bitch "baby" at the mall she threw a fit and was like

"don't be calling me baby, you don't know me at all to be calling me that"

so I was like "alright, my bad bitch!"

then i seen her 15 mins later inside of Champs and the bitch started talking to me like if she knew me, i guess me calling her "bitch" probably got her panties wet...

Dec 4, 2006
I don't know bro, but the baby word towards an unknown female that ain't been in my life yet doesn't work for me. I mean it will work if I'm fucking the bitch and what not, but as far as me calling her baby before hand, it doesn't work at all....

ain't that about a bitch?

Dec 4, 2006
i'd just smile at girls and they bust the kool aid out in response.

if theyre in the car, they smile then check their makeup and hair.

thats was uhh..when i was single.

I like smiling at females that are riding with their boyfriends, that shit is funny though. The girl smiling back and the dude is driving and looking at her all pissed off and shit, then he looks at the car next to him. Then all you see is dude going off on her, and the girl still smiling... ha ha

Dec 4, 2006
and another single move.

staring at dudes girls's ass on the walk by

or just straight up looking down at tits then looking at her man like yeah they was out there homie, what u gon do tho

guys who get mad over that shit are comedy

lollllllll

I've gotten into fights over that shit with jealous ass motherfuckers...

If i'm with a bad one and mothafuckas stares, I just laugh, grab the ass or tits and say "look at them, they going home with me" ha ha..

fools that get mad at that shit be on some sucka shit tho..and yes it is comedy when they get all mad..

Sep 24, 2007
lies, you ain't never called your bitch a bitch..

i can tell that you haven't....
HAHAHAHA.

Are you serious? That's cool if you think that, I'm over that stage in my life.

I have no reason to lie about this, I'm not proud of it, but I was probably 500000000000 times more scandless to bitch's/hoes then you could even concieve of. I've done a lot of fucked up shit in my past but I'm trying to be a better person these days. All that disrespect and scandless shit, trying to be a pimp is immature IMO. I've done all that shit already, whats the point?

Dec 4, 2006
nobody saying you ain't fucked bitches, all I'm saying is call your bitch a bitch once in your lifetime. You will feel good about yourself..

but are you sure you been with that many females? you seem somewhat insecure...

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
I have zero problem with lifting the back of her skirt a lil, just so they can get a sneak peak @ what I'm taxin tonight.

Jealousy is a wasted emotion.
HAAA I USE TO DO THE SAME SHIT. I HAD THIS STRIPPER WHO'D SHOW HER ASS OFF WHEN I'D BRAG ABOUT IT. AS LONG AS I DIDNT LET NOBODY TOUCH HER, SHE WOULD FLOSS AND LET ME SLAP THE BISCUITS LIKE I WAS SOME PIMP. GOOD TIMES THOSE WERE.