lil weezy own shit or what??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 22, 2002
www.therealtechn9ne.com
Yeah I heard someone else make that claim. The alleged ghostwriter is Gillie the Kid, supposedly he wrote a lot of The Carter and The Carter II. Would explain Weezy's sudden jump in lyrical quality from 500 Degreez to The Carter, but not sure if I believe it. He still kills it on the freestyles.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Lil wayne is a ghost writer himself for alot of the cash money shit that came out, i doubt he needs anybody to write shit for him. people are just hating on dude

May 9, 2002
Slide said:
Yeah I heard someone else make that claim. The alleged ghostwriter is Gillie the Kid, supposedly he wrote a lot of The Carter and The Carter II. Would explain Weezy's sudden jump in lyrical quality from 500 Degreez to The Carter, but not sure if I believe it. He still kills it on the freestyles.
Ive BEEN sayin this...no one beleives me though....

Even WITH a GW...Wayne aint that tight....

Feb 8, 2003
Slide said:
Yeah I heard someone else make that claim. The alleged ghostwriter is Gillie the Kid, supposedly he wrote a lot of The Carter and The Carter II. Would explain Weezy's sudden jump in lyrical quality from 500 Degreez to The Carter,

Getting a college education and reading books will do good for you. Since he been in college his vocab got top notch. Dont forget he been in college since Carter I and he hangs out with alot of NYC top lyricst so he learned a thing or two. Lil Wayne is the future just face it let him make his money.

May 9, 2002
Jack Tracks said:
both, I'd like to see who your feelin too cuz usually you only voice ur opinion when u dont like an artist..
Its true....

All time-Rakim,Kool G. Rap,Nas
Now-40 Cal,Cam'ron,Jacka,Yukmouth,I-Rocc,Ras Kass

I never say I like someone all the time now....cus these days an artist will drop a dope album...then a real garbage one...