Lil Wayne thinks he's PAC!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 12, 2002
Lil Wayne recently appeared on MTV's Direct Effect as a guest host. During the show Wayne said "Lil Wayne and Cash Money gonna be like Pac and the Outlawz, not Em and D12."

This shocked the whole crowd, including DJ Clue who was there, and they all released a shocked "Ohhh!" It appears to be a direct diss towards Eminem and his group, D12.

So now we have Lil Wayne saying he's like 2Pac, dissing Eminem who says he's the 'White Pac'. Interesting.

fuckin fagget ass bitch, somebody needs to wake this mufucka up.

:dead: :mad:

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Please go and buy yourself a crowbar then use it remove Tupacs dead dicc from your ass. Shit aint that important, let it go.

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
Alot of people worship pac n shit.. I wonder how they'd feel if he was alive and making music today? They'd prolly be saying sumthing like, "Man I wish 2pac would go back to his old style" or "2pac has fallen way off" funny how shit works when a artist dies...

As for Lil' Wayne that dood is wack beyond wack and looks like one of those kids with that age advancement sickness.. lol

May 28, 2002
www.soundclick.com
B-pLeAsE said:
Alot of people worship pac n shit.. I wonder how they'd feel if he was alive and making music today? They'd prolly be saying sumthing like, "Man I wish 2pac would go back to his old style" or "2pac has fallen way off" funny how shit works when a artist dies.
i dont think that pac woulda change his style to anything else,,,,i sure he would still be makin bangin hits,,,and he woulda sunk jay z's boat in that video...hehe

May 6, 2002
They took that Death Row Hit em Up beat, and now its has sum dumb bitch with an afro sayin "Cash Money"...this shit makes my blood boil.
These guys know they cant rap with their big tymer, stunnner, whatever the fuq...
But they can make money, so i dont take anything away from them.

Apr 25, 2002
www.dubcnn.com
really though...pacs dead...let him rest already...cuz he was never considered great or anything until he died...hell he was never much of a gangster until about 95...seriously how gangster are u in an african suit?...remember the du days...the thing that pissed me off about pac is that he NEVER repped marin city...he wasnt even really from oakland....as for lil wayne using the hit em up beat....eminem basically used it too...i dont remember people complaining about it...hell if they pay for the sample then fuck it let em do what they want....

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

714KaliHydro said:
They took that Death Row Hit em Up beat, and now its has sum dumb bitch with an afro sayin "Cash Money"...this shit makes my blood boil.
These guys know they cant rap with their big tymer, stunnner, whatever the fuq...
But they can make money, so i dont take anything away from them.

aint taht beat originally a bad boy beat??
didnt tupac take they beat n dissed em??????

Aug 25, 2002
Tim said:
Please go and buy yourself a crowbar then use it remove Tupacs dead dicc from your ass. Shit aint that important, let it go.
been doing some backreading of posts on this forum and tim seems to catch feelings everytime his cracker messiah gets attacked

why don't YOU remove eminem's blond asshair from your molars