LIL WAYNE THE CARTER 2 ALBUM DISCUSSION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
My thoughts are it would be sellin even better if the album hadn't leaked EVERYWHERE over the internet like a month ago (or however long).

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
The Carter 2 is sick as fuck. I like every song so far that I have bumped.

I don't know about "this is definitley the best album to come out in the south period" though. But I have a feeling you mean of this year...which I would have to agree.

Goes to show that Wayne doesn't need Mannie Fresh...not that Mannie's production hurt or anything though.

Nuttkace

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
Nuttkase said:
The Carter 2 is sick as fuck. I like every song so far that I have bumped.

I don't know about "this is definitley the best album to come out in the south period" though. But I have a feeling you mean of this year...which I would have to agree.

Goes to show that Wayne doesn't need Mannie Fresh...not that Mannie's production hurt or anything though.

Nuttkace
thank you for correcting me.. i meant of the year

Oct 9, 2002
Nuttkase said:

from my first few soaks..the beats were weak except for a few imo... due to that i couldnt really get into it as an album... certain cuts are still gettin regular spins tho

fa real i been bumpin the screwed and chopped bonus disc more at this point of the greatest hits

Apr 25, 2002
please please please, if u aint feelin the album, listen to feel me, fly in, fly out, carter 2.......and after you see the heat weezy spittin on them tracks, get into grown man, receipt, shooter, hustler muzik.....damn, this might be my album of the year, right next to kanyes, im really feelin this album

Apr 25, 2002
Slide said:
yeah the more i listen to it the more i like it. Great album. I hope Watts tears it up like he did with the first Carter.
thats all i been thinkin since i heard the cd.......Watts killed The Carter....thats my favorite chopped and screwed cd ever.....I hope that shit is comin soon....im in line now lol

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I'm hella diggin the single thats out right now and Carter 1 is still getting much play in my ride, I'm gonna have to get this.