Lil Wayne-Tha Carter III (J'Sin review)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 13, 2007
Show me one line from an underground artist that is better than the best line on Tha Carter III.

I don't like my life I gut it, rebuild it
Keep nothing from God and my children
I kill the devil wherever he resides
Even if he hide under me he got to die
I killed little Jason he was only fifteen
Sewd his good traits together, made Ali
Feeled his lungs with the Koran until he breathe
Let him walk but kept him on a short leash
Here he stand now seventeen year old man child
Ain't ask nobody for a mother fucking hand out
He trying to carry heaven on his back
Jumped the broom with a stranger, he ain't never look back
What he know about how the world spin?
Bless his heart he a virgin never even had a girlfriend
Want to be a man so bad that he can taste it
His family fell apart and he's tryin' to replace it
You'll find in him a heart that is second to none
But I know old soul that his lessons ain't done so
I stand willing to kill him again
If to grow he got to shed his skin then let it be done

"Freedom Ain't Free" - Brother Ali

That verse kills anything that Wayne has ever done

Oct 2, 2008
Damn this thread is still goin'? It's funny how I can post a review on SavSicc and Bleezo one week and get positive feedback, then post a review on Lil Wayne the next week and get negative feedback. I don't think that it's cause I suck at reviews, I think it's cause ya'll are close minded... Show me one line from an underground artist that is better than the best line on Tha Carter III.
I aint never like Wayne but i approached this album with a clear mind regardless to wether previous album of his was wack and i have to say that this lil wayne album is a further addition to the murdering of hip hop we see nowadays. The production sounds watered down, its that same old beat recycled and Wayne sounds like a chip munk on steroids. I aint feeling his flow and his lyrics are sub-standard if that. As for your reviews on SavSicc and Bleezo i guess people recognise real hip hop and not some fake marketed bulllshit album put out by a dickhead who goes round kissing niggaz.