Lil Wayne says he wants Tech on a track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2007
He prob thought Tech was from the west coast because he went on tour with Glasses Malone who is from the west coast and signed to cash money. That could be interesting.

Dec 8, 2009
Shit Wayne just see all the youtube vids sayin fuck Lil Wayne is all about Tech n he want to stay current is my gues..I think its a good move for both of them.,,I hope Tech fuck with Wayne,Em,Kanye...he's so versatile I think he could take over the industry if he can just get one a these big name mainstream guys to let him thru the door.

Jun 22, 2007
Man, as much I do not like Wayne, and am sick of hearing about him everywhere, this would be pretty big for Tech. Tech would murder him on his track like Em did too, that would be neat. But I hope it happens and it gets on Wayne's next album, which of course will sell millions and get alot of exposure for Tech. It's different than Tech trying to get Em on Tech's album, because Tech wont sell millions.

Aug 16, 2003
I wouldnt mind seeing tech and Wayne do something together.

I do like the fact that Wayne put it out there. If the opportunity comes tech should jump on it.
Honestly he would be crazy to pass it up.

Aug 16, 2003
I wouldnt mind seeing tech and Wayne do something together.

I do like the fact that Wayne put it out there. If the opportunity comes tech should jump on it.
Honestly he would be crazy to pass it up.

Roz

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2009
www.facebook.com
In Tech's shoe's... I'd only do the song, if I respected Wayne as an artist... If it comes down to a money situation, and he were to do it only as bridge to get to the next level, he'd be going back on all the shit he's talked about...

Nov 12, 2002
www.MSMOfficial.com
I hate everything about Lil Wayne and the thought of Tech doing a tracc with him makes me physically sicc....

but If its bout the money with Tech then grab that up....but like dude said I couldnt do it cuz i dont respect Wayne as an artist