Lil Wayne - Rebirth??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 29, 2003
it is scheduled for release dec 21 so probably should leak between the 14th and 20th....here's his new single "On Fire"......cool and dre went crazy on that scarface sample but wayne whining the whole time ruined the song for me.....

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
according to 2dopeboyz and birdman's twitter
rebirth has been pushed back again until feb. 1st....
damn.

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Itll prolly drop after his sentencing. Dadada and On Fire were wack but I liked Prom Queen, Amazing Love, Hello World, Politics and Life's Too Short....so yeah kinda still looking forward to this whenever it drops.

cali1

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2006
it is scheduled for release dec 21 so probably should leak between the 14th and 20th....here's his new single "On Fire"......cool and dre went crazy on that scarface sample but wayne whining the whole time ruined the song for me.....

Damn 10,000 musicians and bands and out there and some of 'em black, that can only dream about the big time, and this ol' gremilin lookin, non-playin, non sangin, muthafucka can pose on stage with an axe and make millions THREATENING to drop an rock album...ain't this about a bitch???? lol

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
Damn 10,000 musicians and bands and out there and some of 'em black, that can only dream about the big time, and this ol' gremilin lookin, non-playin, non sangin, muthafucka can pose on stage with an axe and make millions THREATENING to drop an rock album...ain't this about a bitch???? lol
A constant work and grind, Wayne's been doing the music shit since he was little..like no joke. He has the right promotion, right tools and creativity to do it.....so why can't he?

Ofcourse he's gonna have haters, I think if Wayne didn't have haters he wouldn't be who he was today ha.

Feb 5, 2006
A constant work and grind, Wayne's been doing the music shit since he was little..like no joke. He has the right promotion, right tools and creativity to do it.....so why can't he?

Ofcourse he's gonna have haters, I think if Wayne didn't have haters he wouldn't be who he was today ha.
Oh, he's got the right tools alright.... the right tools of creativity to promote that bullshit he spits bein passed off as music. lol "Rap is like a setup a lot of game a lot of suckas with colorful names." "I'm so and so, I'm this, I'm that, huh but they all just wick wick wack".

Oct 6, 2008
I know legions of Weezy fans and I always get in to arguments with them, because they "believe" Wayne is the best. They think because he shits out a song or two every week he is their messiah. Then I bring up the "garbage" that's been released for "Rebirth" and they seem to fall silent. (ex: "Prom Queen")

Let's be real, Wayne is nice, he can rhyme, he's got some skills.

Is he the absolute greatest rapper ever? No

I can name 50 better. One will be on "Drop The World" and will shatter him (once again) on a track.