Lil Wayne - "I feel like dying"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
seriously, it seems like everything wayne touches these days is gold. he may not be the best rapper alive, but hes definitely the hottest.

anyone know when the carter 3 gonna drop?

Dec 11, 2005
Im a big lil wayne fan, but ill be the first to tell you that all these new releases are NOT solid as they could be, it seems to me his style now is alot more carefree and playful with his rhymes and alot less focused

To me, Like Father like Son was the hardest shit by far from Lil Wayne, as well as most the tracks off the Carter II (ex. Hustler Musik)

Jun 18, 2007
Yea this song has been out for a sec but it shows a never before seen side of Lil Wayne...the super tweaked out funky psychodellic side. I heard dude ordered 200,000 Vicodens once. And on that new Jay-Z subliminal diss he says "spit shit so hard I be like that line aint mine/and if that is under a gram then that line ain't mine." Looks like the drugs opened up his mind cuz he's playing with alot more styles and beats now than before. Also check out this interpretive essay on that song. http://www.ballerstatus.com/blog/5/105/ The shit is High-larious.

May 7, 2002
MuneyHongry650 said:
Im a big lil wayne fan, but ill be the first to tell you that all these new releases are NOT solid as they could be, it seems to me his style now is alot more carefree and playful with his rhymes and alot less focused

To me, Like Father like Son was the hardest shit by far from Lil Wayne, as well as most the tracks off the Carter II (ex. Hustler Musik)

I completely agree!! All the new shit I've been hearing off Carter 3 Sessions is bootsy. Seems like he doesn't even put any effort in his lyrics, just gets high and freestyles about random shit.

May 10, 2004
www.geocities.com
MuneyHongry650 said:

He just thinkin of different shit to rhyme about.
Listen to da drought 3 and all this new shit. Its raw and shit but i know that nigga is addicted to vicodin, codeine, xanax bars, and (probably) snortin the shit out of coke. just shit you can have fun with but not shit you should do like its going out of style. But ay he wants to be a fiend so he cant feel it when someone takes him out. Thats him. But even if what im sayin bout this man is bullshit, just look at this man in interviews, music videos and tell me he aint floatin in the sky. Well imma take my high ass to a party and get drunk.
pz!