LIL WAYNE -FIRST PLACE WINNER (HOGG CORPS DISS TRACK)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 20, 2006
What up siccness? I normally aint with this internet bloggin and shit but I had to address a issue of these industry niggas song jacking, I be on the move and I was @ the Vma's @ the palms (the time I ran into ap-9 and fab) and handed Baby of Cash Money our cd with the single "First Place Winner" on it.. Didn't Really think nothing of it, Made a Video for the track in Feb 08' and this month Wayne drop a Song called "First Place Winner" and swizz beats on the hook kind of saying like we did just switched the second part up..Some say that Im might be Hating or Looking for attention..but really Im just tired of this shit, Ive already felt like I had a few songs bitten by these industry niggas.. just think how you would feel if this was you?? Plus these niggas already known for stealing shit! but check out the video..any feedback is welcome, and share your storys if you've been bitten by these industry niggas...

LIL WAYNE'S - FIRST PLACE WINNER
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4xWJof3ul8

HOGG CORPS - FIRST PLACE WINNER
IN THE SIG...

Aug 15, 2004
www.ThisIsTheWestCoast.com
What up siccness? I normally aint with this internet bloggin and shit but I had to address a issue of these industry niggas song jacking, I be on the move and I was @ the Vma's @ the palms (the time I ran into ap-9 and fab) and handed Baby of Cash Money our cd with the single "First Place Winner" on it.. Didn't Really think nothing of it, Made a Video for the track in Feb 08' and this month Wayne drop a Song called "First Place Winner" and swizz beats on the hook kind of saying like we did just switched the second part up..Some say that Im might be Hating or Looking for attention..but really Im just tired of this shit, Ive already felt like I had a few songs bitten by these industry niggas.. just think how you would feel if this was you?? Plus these niggas already known for stealing shit! but check out the video..any feedback is welcome, and share your storys if you've been bitten by these industry niggas...

who is this lame ass nerd? is this a joke cuz i couldnt stop laughing at first haha these nobody ass rappers making youtube videos like lil wayne even knows u exist!! i aint never heard of u now u think lil wayne has? haha bum ass fools need a day job....

Mar 20, 2006
who is this lame ass nerd? is this a joke cuz i couldnt stop laughing at first haha these nobody ass rappers making youtube videos like lil wayne even knows u exist!! i aint never heard of u now u think lil wayne has? haha bum ass fools need a day job....
Fuck you fag, Just cuzz you dont know me, means everybody dont know me right...You fucking idiot, If you listen to video you will see why, I run into these niggas...TRICK...any real nigga in the game knows how the game works, chances are your favorite rapper heard of me ..Bitch...!

Yeah, I put my website up... Why the Fuck not?? all im saying just think this was you, would just give a nigga a pass??

Sep 17, 2007
i dont even wanna hear swizz beats, beat. or wayne, im done wit dude. Especially if autotune is in the song. I'll just take ya word on it that they stole it.

just run up on stage an shank like other homie said.

T.C

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
The hook sounds close...but its not enough to sue...I say take a loss and get back in the lab and keep cranking out songs...On some asshole-ish shit y'all should sample wayne for the hook of your next song or just bite one of his songs.