Lil Wayne and Drake are K.O.D?!?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2006
really we have a strip club up here thats called the king of diamonds (KOD) maybe people should think that tech took it from them, what a fuckin fail. smack yourself

Nov 4, 2005
Speakin of kall of duty(and i made this off-topic), WTF Activision/Blizzard, like W.O.W. isnt making enough money for them they want to charge people to play online or something along the lines?? we already PAY to PLAY, why??????

Nov 5, 2006
Its so funny that someone would equate two matching acronyms to be "idea jacking" reminds me of the well know WWF contraversy (stupid world wildlife foundation messed up a good thing)

Nov 14, 2003
Speakin of kall of duty(and i made this off-topic), WTF Activision/Blizzard, like W.O.W. isnt making enough money for them they want to charge people to play online or something along the lines?? we already PAY to PLAY, why??????
GameBattles anyone?

I will not be paying for this service

Nov 5, 2006
If this thread wasnt stupid to start with I would ask why you all have jacked it to talk about video games, but whatever, i liked modern warfare 2, i played black ops but it fell flat for me. havent played any online except the old unreal tournament, playing crysis 2 these days, its good