Lil Wayne - 500 Degreez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Kyle

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
he's off Cash money. i think Baby dropped him. i've heared that he's on Rap-A-Lot now, but B.G. says that he's with him at Chopper City Records

May 29, 2002
I bought a cdr of 500 degeez at durant square, but it has little wayne remaking all the songs that be on the radio it's pretty tight. that oh boy one is on there as well. he not freestlying though he's remaking all the songs. Just my input juvi is weak wayne the only hotboy wit legit flows without the gimic rap.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Mr Vandal said:
I bought a cdr of 500 degeez at durant square, but it has little wayne remaking all the songs that be on the radio it's pretty tight.
that's the SQ4 CD...not 500 Degreez..they mislabled it for you

May 4, 2002
Juvenile is the worst gotdamn rapper I ever heard. I just cant stand listenin to fools on the mic who sound like they gotta 3rd grade education.

Lil Wayne is a whole lot better ............ I can tolerate him now that he has gone through puberty.

Mannie Fresh is sick with the beats. Yall gotta give them credit for that.

Jun 29, 2002
www.sicflow.com
sicflows all day everyday

fuck cash money! Only real playaz fuck wit west coast niggaz! Ya feel me. I'm tired of everybody fuckin wit people that are not even from where there from. Keep it real anf fuck wit a playa like me sicflow.com

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Re: sicflows all day everyday

SicFlow said:
fuck cash money! Only real playaz fuck wit west coast niggaz! Ya feel me. I'm tired of everybody fuckin wit people that are not even from where there from. Keep it real anf fuck wit a playa like me sicflow.com
hahahahhaha...shut up you moron...only real playaz fuck wit west coast niggaz??? You're from Phoenix...only real playaz fuck wit desert niggaz