lil sumtin sumtin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 21, 2002
If you messin with the Frisco mac/ expect the unexpected/you gonna get slapped with the gat/like a bitch, so rejected/im injected to your body like H/im so fuckin contagious and outrageous like aids/the big 70, is all im about/all the ho’s I know get a dick in the mouth/and them im out/so quick to knock the bitch out/jump in the 84’ box on twomps and head down south/Vegas bumpin my shit so hard so loud/bitches on their knees/ beggin please/give me some cheese/and im down to please/crying like some hoodratz/tricks get me mad and It might be right to pill a cap on the first batch who does that/ima a playa but I have gangsta in me/for a little cheddar these ho’s will pull a Monica Loinski/lips on my tip all the time/ you never know, I might be getting head while spittin this ryhme....

Tell me what ya think, the highs the lows, just a lil flow for ya. I didnt know how to spell Monica Loinski but fuck it. Im outty