LIL RUE SETS THE RECORD STRAIGHT ABOUT MINA "MINA MEAN" MACK SITUATION

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2008
LET ME START OFF BY SAYIN SHADY NATE AIN'T TOUCH THAT BITCH NOR DID ANY MALE. 2ND THE BITCH AIN'T GET BEAT UP OVER NO 100 DOLLAS N 3RD FOR ALL YOU PUSSY ASS NIGGAS THAT'S GONE BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT COME OUT A BITCH MOUTH THAT'S ALL ON THE NEWS LIKE DO Y'ALL ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT SHIT THAT BITCH JUST MAD. SHE GOT RAN AFTER A SHOW N DISMISSED LIKE WE DO THESE HOES THEN SHE CALL HER SELLF MAKIN A DIS SONG DISRESPECTIN THE WIRE THIS IS ALLL B4 THE 100 DOLLA SITUATION THEN THA BITCH ASKED TO GET ON A COMPILATION LIKE IT WAS JUST COO AFTER SHE DONE MADE HER DISS SONG LIKE SHE BOUT SOMETHIN SO SHE WAS TOLD TO GIVE UP A 100 N LIKE A DUMB BITCH SHE DID BUT DUH SHE WASN'T GETTIN ON NONE OF OUR PROJECTS N WEN SHE SEEN THE PROJECT CAME OUT AND SHE WASN'T ON IT SHE GOT MAD N START CALLIN NIGGAS PHONES MAKIN THREATS ON SOME GANGSTER SHIT SO LIKE WIT ALL STREET SHIT IT WAS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE SOMETHIN POPPED OFF BUT LIVEWIRE GETTN MONEY CHECK THEM SALES NIGGA NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND WE STILL GOOD IN THE HOOD BUT YEA AIN'T NO SHADY NATE OR NO NIGGAS PERIOD TOUCH THAT BITCH AND IF ANYBODY ELSE GOT SOMETHIN TO SAY ABOUT IT HOLLA AT ME
N TO HEAR HER DISS SONG ITS "MINA MEAN" "BITCH NIGGAS" I THINK LIVEWIRE RECORDS

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
FIRST!!!

LIVEWIRE FOR HIRE! GET THAT PHILTHY RICH ALBUM!!!

FUCK THE RAIDERS!!! NINERS BABY!!! WORLDS LONGEST THREAD U HEEZIESSS!!

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Still, one of the most stupidest things to do is put a tape of it on youtube tho, what good came of that? Nothing, only negative shit came from that.

Mar 21, 2007
www.myspace.com
that bitch is crazy

like real real crazy she got issues

hella long ago she hit me up n said "all yall whole shanbang niggas is funny style" i was like what the fuck hahah

shes a groupie

Nov 20, 2005
cheeto why u got hella fat bitches on your thoroflix myspace.? i guess fat bitches need love too?

lol

~k.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
This was the lead story on the 11 o clock news a few nights ago. They said her name. They didn't say the name of who was involved thoe.

May 8, 2008
Now which one of you Siccness clowns would like to retract them bullshit statements yall were making in that other thread? Niggas on this shit need to stop assuming shit and spreading stupid ass rumors.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
rue, u need to get on myspace and twitter and clear this up cuz the bitch got news reporters and police involved and they wont do anything but trash the livewire name...2nd, u niggaz need to check your peoples this whole thing wouldn't have even happened if that person wouldn't have posted the video on youtube,that was dumb..police and news are going by that vid thats her evidence, shady need to make a youtube vid and clear his name with what u typed so the news and public can hear the real story..