Lil rob video filmed in San Jo??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DODE

Sicc OG
Dec 30, 2011
my boy works at valley fair mall and said he see's little rob once every week or two. he's always in that area. so i'm guessing he lives in the south bay now, since he stopped cholo'ing.

the song is terrible, and he resembles a goat that is fed methamphetamines.

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
Out here in AZ sooooooo many females I have worked with still buy his cds and go to his sold out shows. All the damn time. Crazy how these adult women eat this kinda stuff up(love / cupcake rap) But they're broads whata they know ya know? .I heard lil Rob Is a nice guy and chops it wit his fans a lot so that can't hurt. R @reckless lil rob collab in the works???

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Out here in AZ sooooooo many females I have worked with still buy his cds and go to his sold out shows. All the damn time. Crazy how these adult women eat this kinda stuff up(love / cupcake rap) But they're broads whata they know ya know? .I heard lil Rob Is a nice guy and chops it wit his fans a lot so that can't hurt. R @reckless lil rob collab in the works???
No

May 17, 2006
We gotta kill lil rob now ._. Hahhahaha... that guy been making gay love songs. He aint no cholo he a cho-hoe. And if he is in san jo then he knows tha bay is where its at.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
I bet you that shit will get spins in Phoenix. They still play lean like a cholo every once in awhile