Lil Rob in frisco! no joke

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CCCUser925

real talk homeboy....now a days fools are getting their money on...but this cat lil rob..i dont think he's a threat to anyone up north...

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
ive made a few comments about that foo but i do see both sides veiws i didnt know he wasnt bangin no more if hes about the paper and hes retiring from the game then i guess he could make some paper wherever.im an older cat and seeing shit now adays is twisted as fuck...im thinkin alot more now about consequences ,what makes me mad is the enemy but what we need to do is think about our paper,families,jobs and future.BUT SMASH ACCORDINGLY.LETS BE SMART ABOUT OUR SITUATIONS ,THINK, BRAINS IS MORE POWERFUL THAN MUSCLE......now im not preachin but think about it.REMEMBER HOMEBOYS WERE QUALITY. :beard:

Nov 27, 2002
Also a key point just cause he does not bang or promote tha other side dont mean nada,like an older homie said just cause you step away dont mean your enemies will forget you .
this lifestyle aint like a job where after so long you can retire.

Feb 1, 2004
DFLORES said:
just to let you know..he does promote in san jo...my girl seen him on the east side not too long ago promoting his new album in a mini Van and she also seen him at valley fair....

THAST A JOKE HOMIE GOOD THING I DIDNT SEE HIM I WOULDOF HAD SOME FUN.... LUCKY MOTHERFUCKER IS GONNA BUMP IN 2 THE WRONG PERSON ONE DAY HERE IN SAN JO....

Dec 17, 2002
LOL going to Valley Fair. That's like sayin he went to Beverly Hills to promote.
He's gonna get it sooner or later if he's promoting in the East Side though.
Him and his homies that roll with him.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
Mtown Criminal said:
^^ aww and i bet your sittin at home with your lil rob nightgown on soiling your panties everytime u read his name on the board......
love to see his name come out of you HATERS.. once again big ups to ROB, he doing hes shit and he cant be stopped.. what kind of cologne you got on hating ass nigga smell like JEALOUSY..

Apr 25, 2002
mufuckas might as well get use to it.........i aint gonna knock lil robs hustle, i definitly wont bump his music cause i think its whack.....but obviously, dude has balls......and has been dooing nor cal shows for a minute.......so props to him,,,,but his music still is whack

Apr 25, 2002
i never hated on lil rob..i dont care if he comes up here to sing his lil hip hop lullabys with nbridaz...its just funny lil J-Kittens like caffeine feel like they somehow earning stripes by lil rob comin up here..."oh yay..u do the damn thing rob..u go boy" on some homo erotic type shit

Status
Not open for further replies.