LIL RIC - DEEP N THE GAME

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2002
What did yall think of this album ?

Damn , I just slapped it in tonight after probably 2-3 years.
Forgot how much of a bay classic it was. And then im lookin at the back cover and see the No Limit tank on there!

Damn , I forgot about that.

But uhhh , so many knocks on that album.

Apr 25, 2002
Doxx said:
It was tight, but his follow up, "Wicked Streets," slapped "Deep N Tha Game" around like a bitch.

Gone,
Doxx
I'm gonna have to disagree, (IMO) Wicked Streets was a great follow up, but thats all it was...a follow up. I do like both alot though.

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
All good Yukon. I like when people can respond to someone else's opinion without it turning into a pissing match.

Don't get me wrong, I loved "Deep N Tha Game," I just thought the improvement I heard (lyrics, flow and most noticeably the production) on "Wicked Streets" made it a much better album.

Right on Yukon.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
Doxx said:
All good Yukon. I like when people can respond to someone else's opinion without it turning into a pissing match.

Don't get me wrong, I loved "Deep N Tha Game," I just thought the improvement I heard (lyrics, flow and most noticeably the production) on "Wicked Streets" made it a much better album.

Right on Yukon.

Gone,
Doxx
Shiet...I'm a grown ass man...no time to argue. One luv, and now I'm gonna have to go give Wicked Streets another listen...just to make sure. YJ

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Doxx said:
It was tight, but his follow up, "Wicked Streets," slapped "Deep N Tha Game" around like a bitch.

Gone,
Doxx
YEP!

i've bumped the shit out of Wicked Streets. that album is soooooooooooo clean

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
"Deep N Da Game" (9/10) is better but much shorter & as a whole "Wicked Streets"(8.5/10) plays more fluently, a few tracks could be skipped though........