Lil' Mitchy (Wrongkind)....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2006
Man I got about 3 or 4 tracks from Mitchy Slick with this kid Lil' Mitchy is on, but I never seen this guy before. Anybody got a pic of him or know anything about him? All I know is this kid can spit that fire! THA WRONGKIND IZ KLACKIN!!!

May 16, 2006
Yeah I've heard he also goes by Ben Bick too, but I can't find anything about him under that name. And his voice reminds me a lot of Eazy-E too. Here's all the tracks I've got with him on:

Lil' Mitchy ft. Mitchy Slick - Googly Eyes
Mitchy Slick ft. Lil' Mitchy - Wronkind Iz Krackin
Mitchy Slick ft. Lil' Mitchy - Fuck Your Mouth
Mitchy Slick ft. Lil' Mitchy - Cali Untouchable 13 freestyle

Anybody got anything else from him?

Feb 16, 2006
Lil Mitch "Tha Wrongkind is Brackin!!!!!!

Shit the Homie lil Mitch is out there doing his thang but not in the rapping aspect of life. This nigga is gettin that cake though best believe. He wouldnt be Wrongkind if he didnt!!!!! Yeah my nigga spit that fire but he aint been in the studio lately working on some new shit he just been grindin it out. Best believe i would like to hear that nigga spit again too.... But yeah Lil Mitch and Ben Bick are the same niggas. and yeah that nigga does really talk like that and no he aint no kid. Lil Mitch is not a light skinned cat either. Shit is funny how muthafuckas think they know but have no idea. But yeah ill make sure ill let the nigga know that niggaz was speakin on him abotu some real shit and see if this would inspire him to do more music. Aight Klack Folk im out.

May 16, 2006
^^^ Hey thanks man, I would appreciate you tellin him that, cuz I think everybody wants to hear new material from him no matter what it is. He definately has fans I know that for sure, cuz everyone I know personally that has heard him rap, they all say he's great! Best of luck to everybody on Wrongkind!