Lil Los-

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2003
Although This artist comes sicc wit it- I've never really paid him any attention-.... Up until that song Baby Mamas in Hondas- (tight ass jam by the way)- He has a very unique voice and style- Now as I go back to Woodies old CDs I can now identify Lil Los- I am especially feelin' the song "~BLACKBIRD~"- that jam is deep and shines light on a true soldier-

What other tracks by Lil los are ya feelin'?????

P.N. Can someone post the Lil los lyrics on the track blackbird??

Feb 27, 2004
lil los does have a unique voice and at times i think that he is better than woodie. some of his best shit comes out in skandocious, dity deedz, open woundz, and summer breeze. almost every time he raps he comes out with some tight ass shit. he needs to come out with a solo album.

Mar 16, 2003
Yeah I wish Lil Los had an album out-I would definately go copp that real quick.... XO Creep & Carillo do the damn thang' also- I wish all of them had their own albums-
To be honest its kinda better when all the artist just collab on one- meaning "more variety"- some days you feel like bumpin Big Tones jams and some days you feel like bumpin the tracks with the females singing- and you dont even have to take the cd out!!! :)

Jun 14, 2002
'LOS SPITS FIRE.MY FAVORITE TRACKS ARE "SKANDOSCIOUS"/"DIRTY DEEDZ".HIS RHYMES SCHEMES ARE VERY WELL PUT TOGETHER.

X.O. HAS HIS OWN UNIQUE STYLE APART FROM THE REST OF THE CREW IN MY OPINION.HE'S MORE STRAIGHT TO THE POINT ON HOW I VIEW IT.

Jan 26, 2003
im feelin Skandocious and The Way You Feel the most.....but hella other ones too...his shit on YOC Influenced is dope!! he comes hella sick on Dirty Deeds

K

KAH

he comes hella tight on shits gone strange he sounded hella tight on that beat he should do another beat like that & he spit some sick shit on that song

Apr 8, 2004
some my fav ones hes on are The Way You Feel, Dirty Deeds, and to many more to name. Lil Los is persnally one of my favorite rappers not only on the lable but i mean in general. Also X.O Creep I think his style is tha most different from tha ECCR familia. And isnt he on a different lable now tho like cali regin or somethen?

Apr 11, 2004
VeroNdaYC530 said:
Although This artist comes sicc wit it- I've never really paid him any attention-.... Up until that song Baby Mamas in Hondas- (tight ass jam by the way)- He has a very unique voice and style- Now as I go back to Woodies old CDs I can now identify Lil Los- I am especially feelin' the song "~BLACKBIRD~"- that jam is deep and shines light on a true soldier-

What other tracks by Lil los are ya feelin'?????
Yoc what? Your glock what? Yeah you better take a shot punk/
cause aint no turning back when you flaunt your strap, leave your cap peeled when I dump chump/when the funk jumps, gotta be on my toes, ammunition dishing out in rows/ keep foes in check with effect when I rip there neck when I let loose hoe/duece-0 block props got cops on our jocks, but popping shots will not stop/
slap a scrap off the map when I tap his back when I blast a black chop/aftershock liquifies my brain and mary jane invades my vains to maintain and hang when I gang-bang, inflict pain when I sprinkle grains, cane drain/coats my throat when I off choke smoke, approach the roach til it's all she wrote/ smoke dope and rap twist caps and try to cope with rats backstabbing folks/That's why I stay high off dosher, remain a yoc town soldier/
exposure to shady times gots my mind anti-sober/gotta stay blazed in theses crazed days, hazed by norte ways it's not a phase/steady amazed on how things changed-rearranged but it aint no thang/still hang and claim with my real folks, it's fucked up cause I gotta kill folks/hit your block with a chop and peel throats, blast with a mask and let these skills show/let me fell your repents when I let thirty do you dirty/folks wanna battle us, gotta handle this, it's skandolous for shirley/that girly got me numb for 781 redrum/ain't no fun trying to shun my gun when the sights tight up on your lungs/pump your chest with an s.k.s. and bless your dome witha tre-eight chrome/murder zone created, stated when the funk is
THI$ I$ A TIGHT A$$ VER$E BY LIL LO$ N THA $ONG DIRTY DEED$ IM FEELIN BLACKBIRD 2 ITZ A BADA$$ $ONG THEY PLAYED IT AT MY HOMEBOYZ FUNERAL :( AND PUT HI$ NAME N IT IN$TEAD OF CARLO$ JOE$PH RAMIEZ ::NORTE::