Lil Los, Lou-E-Lou, Shadow where are they now?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2013
Seem like since Woods passing the rest of east coco dropped off the face of the earth, i know lou-e-lou did a couple songs in big tones album Sav It Out vol .4 but what happened to Lil Los? B Dawg? Shadow? n the rest of the team. Lil dee said he got the green light by Woods mom to make a Northern Expozure vol 8, and i tried hittin up big tones instagram askin him about more details but he deleted my comment leaving me to beleive dat the project maybe got scrapped? anyone got any info on dat

Aug 13, 2009
As far from what i've read on here from past threads.

Lil Los got a career. all in all stopped rapping.
Shadow is currently too busy to finish up his solo.
B Dawg is still doing features.

As far as NE 8 goes, was posted a while back on here too,
but dont think it really took off, which is a bummer.

Props: thizziks21
Oct 19, 2008
I was hella juiced thinking of a Northern Expozure 8, but now I really hope they don't do it! What if its terrible and they ruin Woodie's legacy?
1 album wouldn't/can't ruin what woodie did

I'd like for somthing to drop, esp if lil dee & awax apart of it...they need to reach out to the sav it out camp

& rep for woodie

Oct 1, 2007
Seem like since Woods passing the rest of east coco dropped off the face of the earth, i know lou-e-lou did a couple songs in big tones album Sav It Out vol .4 but what happened to Lil Los? B Dawg? Shadow? n the rest of the team. Lil dee said he got the green light by Woods mom to make a Northern Expozure vol 8, and i tried hittin up big tones instagram askin him about more details but he deleted my comment leaving me to beleive dat the project maybe got scrapped? anyone got any info on dat
B dawg recently made a lil come back with Doc9 but idk how long itll last, i know for sure hes got a couple new jams out or at least in the prosses of recording.

Check him out on facebook his name is Brandon Rivera