Lil Keke & Jacka Present Str8 Out Da Slums

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2005
This Album is a Dirty South & Bay Collaboration with Features from The Mob Figaz, Ghetto Starz, XO and more. To tell you the truth i had never heard of this album until i seen it on SS Forums so i d/l ed it and am waiting for the cd to delivered from one guy on Ebay. Ne way lets start...

1. Got Learn - Cory Mo
This is Dre's Watcher beat basicly. Ive never heard of Cory before but his flow and lyrics fit the beat perfectly, this is a nice opener. 7/10

2. Put it in there face - Lil Keke & Dollar boyz
Typical anthem type track with these niggaz shouting " put it in them niggaz face" on the hook. If your getting ready for beef or looking to get amped this is a good track but i only listened to it a few times then got bored. 7/10

3. Survival - Hustla, Diz & Loc
This is the only track that was missing from the d/l so ill review it when i get my cd. Sorry.

4. Underground Allstars - Lil Keke & Suc
I think this track was all round averge i normally skip it, its not shit but i dont think its ne thang special. 7/10

5. Pictures on t-shirts - Jacka & Husalah
This track has been around for a while now so you must have herad it but if not its slap. Nice smooth beat and Jacka & Husalah keep it mob exposing fake and wannabe gangstas. 10/10

6. Angel - Lil Keke
Smooth fucking beat with a nice hook. Keke drops some deep lyrics here and shines like a star. 10/10

7. Whos to blame? - Ridah, Freako ( R.I.P) & Uzi
Another smooth beat i like. Freako Spits first about his cuz and sum street shit. Uzi does the chours which is nice also, then Rydah spits a nice verse about street shit. Then Uzi drops a verse about snitchs and his upbringing. Nice song about whos to blame for there current lifestates and surroundings. 9/10

8. Paid - Cory Mo & Foul Mouth
They rap over Jay-z's One in a million beat. Nice track nice flows nice lyrics. They make the beat sound good but it would have been better to have had there own beat. 8/10

9. The Flyest Nig you know - Jacka & XO
Nice beat, smooth again perfect for Jackas laid back style. Nice chours stating that they are the highest,realist and flyest niggaz you know. Nice verses, but this track is outshined by all the other Mobfigz/ghettostarz tracks on the cd. 8/10

10. Dont Owe You - Lil Keke
This tracks okay but i skip it often. The beats okay and so is the spitting but i just dont feel it that much. 7/10

11. Ho'z Starz Struck - Jacka & TJ
Beat is nice & Smooth, The hook is sung by Jacka and is dope even though you only hear it before his 2nd verse. Jackas verse is dumb nice and T.J spits a fucking nice verse too talkin bout other nigz breezyz. This song would be a ten if they used the hook about three times cos the songs abit short but its tight. 9/10

12. Icon - Lil Keke & CMG
This is a crew cut, tight beat but this track seems like sum second rate 3 six Mafia track to me for sum reason. 7/10

13. We Came A Long Way - Rydah, Freako (R.I.P), Loc
I love this beat, smooth Ghetto Starz type shit. Freako spitz first dropping that fire, Then Rydah drops mob shit. 3rd verse is dope but kinda outshined by the first two. Dope track though. 9/10

14. Coast to Coast - Ill tactics
Id be lying if i said i didnt skip this track everytime, although i can see others liking this track. Nice hook but kinda played out. 5/10

15. Life In da Mob - Jacka & Mac
Best beat on the cd no doubt, smooth as fuck Jacka loved it aswell im guessing by the intro. Jackas verses are nice as fuck. On the cd it sayz Kazi, its Kazi from Fatal Konnection not B.A Kazi from 3xKrazy. He drops one of the best verses on this whole cd imo. The chours is done by Jacka and is nice too. 10/10

16. Savage 4 Life - Ap-9, Loc, Dis
The beat is bay area classic slap. Ap-9 comes hard first verse, then does the chours which is hyped. Loc spits a hyped verse which i think is tight as fuck, Dis spits last and his verse is okay too. 9/10

17. We Made It Out The Bottom - Lil Keke, 8-Ball, Kyleon
Nice track but to be honest i dont give it that much attention. I like Lil Kekes rapping but thats it really. 7/10

Overall i think th e Mobfigz & GhettoStarz trackz make this cd worth buying but then again i feel Bay shit more the Dirty South shit so i might be bias. Cory Mo & lil Keke Shined on this cd and the Figaz & Starz dropped classic trackz, so i recomend gettin this for your collection. 8/10

Mar 9, 2005
Damn, never heard about this one. The figz are dropping so much heat lately. I will go broke supporting them...