Lil Flip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2002
heres rappers who are tight....nas, luda, lynch, cham and paul, slim thug, ti, bun b, ball and mjg, scarface...lil jon can't rap not even lil scrappy i mean he can rap but some easy shit that i can spit...jadakiss has fallen off after the 'kiss of death' album..he's been kinda wack lately

Nov 17, 2004
smallski61916 said:
Cuz hes into that mainstream rap pluz a TI rida!!
Lil Flip is good becuz hes into that mainstream rap pluz a TI rida??? Here's what I want you to do: get the fuck off the computer, go over into a corner, and fuck urself...

Oct 10, 2002
Deu2e Wilde said:
Lil Flip is good becuz hes into that mainstream rap pluz a TI rida??? Here's what I want you to do: get the fuck off the computer, go over into a corner, and fuck urself...
He was talkin about YOU!

Feb 7, 2004
WHAT IS THIS ? RAP EDUCATION FOR THE UNDER 12'S ?

YOU CAN FIND FLIP CD'S IN JUST ABOUT ANY MAJOR RECORD STORE GLOBALLY AND YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY

"what are sum of his good songs then...? Game Over's the only good one i've heard from him...."

ARE YOU AN INFANT ?

PUT SOME FUCKIN WORK IN , LISTEN TO A RAPPERS FULL BODY OF WORK THEN JUDGE HIM BEFORE YOU SAY DUMB SHIT LIKE

"i don't see how anybody could think he's any good..."

IF YOUR GONNA COME ON THIS BOARD AND MAKE STUPID ILL THOUGHT OUT COMMENTS , AT LEAST HAVE SUM KNOWLEDGE TO BACK IT UP

"ain't heard much scarface...."

WELL FUCKIN GET SUM THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dec 25, 2003
YEAH EXACTLY!! YOU SEEM LIKE YOURE LIMITING YOURSELF WITH YOUR COCKY SELECTIONS! JUST LIKE TI! I KNOW TI IS TOO BIG LIKE ENIMEM TO GO BACK TO THE UNDERGROUND STREETS. DUDE, FO REAL, HONESTLY, I SAY FLIP IS TIGHT ENOUGH FOR A HEADSTART INTO THE MAINSTREAM WORLD FOR A TEXAS RAPPER. I STILL LISTEN TO ALL THAT HARD UNDERGROUND SHIT LIKE Z-RO, SLIM THUG, ESG, FAT PAT, DEVIN, DJ DMD, AND A GANG OF OTHERS. BUT TI IS ALL INTO THE GLAMOUR IN MY OPINION LIKE THEM DIPSET FUCKS. THATS WHAT IVE BEEN SEEING SO FAR...

Nov 17, 2004
dawun said:
He was talkin about YOU!
WELL NO SHIT YOU FUCKIN DUMBASS!! I was being sarcastic becuase he was being a moron...

BALLHAWG said:
YOU CAN FIND FLIP CD'S IN JUST ABOUT ANY MAJOR RECORD STORE GLOBALLY AND YOU COME ON HERE AND SAY

"what are sum of his good songs then...? Game Over's the only good one i've heard from him...."

ARE YOU AN INFANT ?

PUT SOME FUCKIN WORK IN , LISTEN TO A RAPPERS FULL BODY OF WORK THEN JUDGE HIM BEFORE YOU SAY DUMB SHIT LIKE
I don't want to spend money on a Flip CD, ever song I've ever heard from him blew cock other than Game Over...I usually spend money on CD's with songs I ACTUALLY LIKE!!!! Dumbshit...

BALLHAWG said:
"ain't heard much scarface...."

WELL FUCKIN GET SUM THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't recall dissin Scarface but thats ok, i plan on getting sum of his stuff tho sumtime in the near future

mizzouplaya said:
I just wonder how if all he heard was a mainstream track like game over... how he didnt hear this is the way we ball when that shit was all over....
i've heard that song, it sucks....

Dec 25, 2003
Deu2e Wilde said:
WELL NO SHIT YOU FUCKIN DUMBASS!! I was being sarcastic becuase he was being a moron...

I don't want to spend money on a Flip CD, ever song I've ever heard from him blew cock other than Game Over...I usually spend money on CD's with songs I ACTUALLY LIKE!!!! Dumbshit...

I don't recall dissin Scarface but thats ok, i plan on getting sum of his stuff tho sumtime in the near future

i've heard that song, it sucks....
Man, u aint makin any sense at all. Plus hes now workin on his next joint. He said he already got The Botany Boyz as his new group now called The Clover Gz, C-Loc, Young Bleed, Hawk, and the one and only Yukmouth "the king of the west" that is... Laterrr...

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
smallski61916 said:
Man, u aint makin any sense at all. Plus hes now workin on his next joint. He said he already got The Botany Boyz as his new group now called The Clover Gz, C-Loc, Young Bleed, Hawk, and the one and only Yukmouth "the king of the west" that is... Laterrr...

i don't like too much of Lil Flip's shit and i've heard a lot of it. personally i think there's a lot of other rappers out Texas that should've blown up.

Oct 10, 2002
Deu2e Wilde said:
I know you were DUMBASS, but I was gonna call u out since you put yoself out there like that.
and 2nd I don't think he was being a Moron sounds like there's some truth to what he sayin!

Nov 17, 2004
BALLHAWG said:
Deu2e Wilde u come on here with the intellect of a child and i'm the moron ?

k.
Actually, I called you a dumbshit...and how do I have the 'intellect of a child'...??

dawun said:
and 2nd I don't think he was being a Moron sounds like there's some truth to what he sayin!
Oh really? How so?

smallski61916 said:
Man, u aint makin any sense at all.
...Wow.... I didn't think what I said was that complicated....

Sep 20, 2004
Flip ain't exactly the best, I only like him because the kid can go for 10 minutes off top and not even break a sweat, even when he might fuck something up he doesn't fall off, most of the time he won't try to play it off either, he'll say something about it, and I enjoy listening to someone like that. As far as down south music goes though, Paul Wall, Slim Thug, Mike Jones, Tum Tum, Lil Ken, Z-Ro, Scarface, Hawk, OG Ron C are my favorite people to listen to. In CD Player right now.. - Big Tuck - Purple Hulk.