Lil Flip

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 17, 2004
i don't see how anybody could think he's any good...

whats so good about him...?? his kindergarden rhymes? his nursery rhyme punches? his weak flow? the way he talks but can't back it up??...

Nov 17, 2004
Luda, T.I., Ball & G, sum Fab, Young Buck and tha rest of G-Unit, Lil Jon, I did like Eminem until Encore, Nas, Jadakiss, Lil Wayne, Juve, sum Mannie Fresh... Pac, Biggie, Soulja Slim (R.I.P.)

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas

whats so good about him...?? his kindergarden rhymes? his nursery rhyme punches? his weak flow?
HONESTLY, THERE AIN'T SHIT NO ONE CAN TELL YOU HEAR.
YOU ALREADY HAVE YOUR MIND MADE UP....
WHAT IS YOUR POINT...??
-to express your dislike
or
-to get educated on Flip.

the way he talks but can't back it up??..
DO YOU KNOW FLIP PERSONALLY...???, CAUSE IF NOT, THEN HOW YOU KNOW FOR A FACT, WHAT FLIP HAS OR HAS NOT DONE.

ARE YOU EXPECTING TO SEE SHIT ON MTV NEWS...?

whats REAL.

Oct 9, 2002
You cant speak on flip till you listen to his old school shit.....he had many tight flows in the day. And i agree with Tosin that manny and lil jon are horrible rappers.... they can make some tight tracks... but as rappers they arent good.

Oct 10, 2002
Yea check all his old shit Underground Legend was tite and all his shit before that. Flip was the man. But he had to sell out to get paid, its all good tho. was time to get his. Half those rappers you listed are sorry compared to Flip's old shit.

Aug 9, 2002
Ive never been a flip fan but if you give him a hard ass beat then he'll come hard with a good flow...& buck is way better than flip is IMO...cashville was a good album, better than any of flip's albums so far...

Nov 17, 2004
I've been seein people round here say Lil Flip is good and all and would kill T.I. any day but i've heard nuthin from him that even comes close to T.I. so thats why I'm askin why ya'll like him so i can check it all out.

Lil Jon also raps a short verse on 'Get Yo Weight Up' with T.I. and 8Ball and MJG...

and I like Mannie Fresh for his beats, cuz I know he ain't a terrific rapper, he's got a wierd style,, Lil Jon i like for his beats and for how hype that stuff gets me...

Aug 14, 2003
Deu2e Wilde said:

whats so good about him...?? his kindergarden rhymes? his nursery rhyme punches? his weak flow? the way he talks but can't back it up??...
BASICALLY. YOU JUST CAN'T JUDGE HIM BASED ON HOW DOES MAINSTREAM WISE OR ANYTHING ELSE. OKAY, HE'S WEAK, THAT'S YOUR OPINION. THAT'S NOT STOPPING HIM.