lil flip underground legend a good album especially for price, with much game

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
Mann! this album is tight, you be like mann! Lil flip be flossin but the boy is positive. he talks about not selling drugs and rapping instead a lot. But he talk about having big money, without drugs a positive influence.

Apr 25, 2002
I got it at Best Buy for like $6.99... I got it just cuz I liked the single but it was a lot better than I thought it would be.

yeah ive been tellin fools for over a year and a half ago about lil flip way before this album he got out now. my patnaz on the team from texas put me up on him. i got hell of his mixtapes screwed from last year. have yall heard his previous cd entitled "the leprechaun" this came out in 2000 independly sold about 200,000 the reason i like FLIP is beacuse he can freestyle like a mf. this nigga can freestyle for ten min straight without falllin off. ive heard him do it

Aug 16, 2002
man flip has been tight along with the whole screwed up click! if you feel his new one you should check out lil o and youngstar's albums they are both heat or better yet peep all of screw's protege's they all got heat!!

GOTTI