Lil Flip underground legend $5.99 or $6.99

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
these chain stores can afford to take a low price cd gamble such as this...becuz what they lose on the cd they will most likely make up in the end as many folks tend to get lured into buying a few things along with the cd.

May 20, 2002
seen it for 9.99 at fye today picked it up cus i thought it was a good as deal already for a double cd that came out today.. plus the cd was cool got a few tite tracks.

May 21, 2002
hogglife916.com
FREE GAME COURTESY OF KVE

og MS said:
these chain stores can afford to take a low price cd gamble such as this...becuz what they lose on the cd they will most likely make up in the end as many folks tend to get lured into buying a few things along with the cd.
REAL TALK BINO

Apr 25, 2002
I'M CONFUSED

I thought LIL FLIP is suppose to be real tight. Why are people saying that there's only a few tight cuts and some people say the beats are tight but the lyrics are weak? Holla back.

Aug 5, 2002
Re: I'M CONFUSED

Young Lou said:
I thought LIL FLIP is suppose to be real tight. Why are people saying that there's only a few tight cuts and some people say the beats are tight but the lyrics are weak? Holla back.

Because his lyrics are very simple. It's a good cd to ride to but he's not spittin no hi-tech game or nothin, just a young cat with money talkin about his lifestyle.

Lawz 2760 said:
Yea not bad at all

HE got some hella catchy songs like way we ball and I can do that remix

^ Have you heard the original "I can do that" ? It's shittin on the remix.

Apr 25, 2002
aint no 1 gettin lured into buyin any ohter shit. i seen the ad in the paper went to circuit city strictly to buy lil flip didnt even look at anything else.

og MS

Member since 1997
Apr 25, 2002
www.killavalley.com
aint no 1 gettin lured into buyin any ohter shit. i seen the ad in the paper went to circuit city strictly to buy lil flip didnt even look at anything else.

you're one of millions that saw the ad. and I'm talkin bout the Targets and Best Buys.. Answer this... how many times have you seen an ad that had sumpin on sale that interested you and you went to the store for that reason and ended sayin to yourself.."oh yea i need toilet paper, tooth paste, laundry soap, paper towels, dish soap etc..?" More times than none ... everybody does it and they also buy on impulse. The Target and Best Buys and other chain retailers make billions of dollars yearly off of and on the count of impulse spending. Marketing 101 fella.....