Lil Debbie & Riff Raff - Squirt (Official Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
mmmm 87 pound white girl

ole skinny ass crab legs

thats the first girl that said "i can make it squirt" and i wasnt even slightly turned on by it

and that ugly ass one gold tooth at the bottom of her mouth is ugly as fuck

lil debbie did everything humanly possible to make herself look unattractive from when kreayshawn came out to now

if i was single, id actually fuck v nasty before lil debbie at this point

she fell the fuck off like amy winehouse fell off

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Not going to lie. I liked the video more when I was watching it on mute. Don't get me wrong. Lil Debbie was about what I expected but then that Riff Raff guy started rapping and made Lil Debbie sound like Twista.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
Not that he is on the same level by any means but that's like saying you wouldn't want to claim Andy Kaufman. It's all satire man, a character he created.. a spoof. Now if you want to argue it's not good for hip-hop, that's one opinion for sure. But you are talking about a guy that rolls with Andy Milonakis and Simon Rex aka Dirt Nasty.. it's a joke and should be looked at as such. It's like getting mad at Weird Al for his rap songs.

Don't let Riff Raff bring the rice out on you Dutch lol.
i dont know breh. raf got tats. that shit for life. kaufman changed his voice once in a while.

Props: S.SAVAGE