Lil Debbie gets tha boot from White Girl Mob

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
i guess in Tokyo and Gilroy they don't have run of the mill white hipster girls. just garlic and soiled prepubescent girls panties in vending machines.

WXS STOMP3R

SENIOR GANG MEMBER
Feb 27, 2006
lol you been here almost 6 years!! time to get with the nerd shit and learn how to do it!

its easy

all you do is type

then in between the two youtubes, cut and paste everything after the = sign on the actual youtube link
I DONT KNOW IF ITS MY BROWSER OR WHAT...BUT NEVER WORKS LIKE BEFORE FOR ME...

ON SOME MORE NERD SHIT...HOW DO YOU CHANGE YOUR NAME...

SHIT I BEEN ON THIS BOARD SINCE THE BLACK MARKET DAYS

Mar 11, 2011
hahahahahahahahaahahahahhaaahhahhhahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahhhahahahaahhaahaha

Comin with that autographed Lil Debbie memorabilia.

I'm literally laughing so hard I kicked my laptop across the room

Jun 18, 2005
Seriously Is there something going on betweeen Reck & Deadblue? I mean having pic's of that female on thier Sig. R U guys sending "MARTY" encryptive messages through the pictures or something? Just Curious "NO MARTY"

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Seriously Is there something going on betweeen Reck & Deadblue? I mean having pic's of that female on thier Sig. R U guys sending "MARTY" encryptive messages through the pictures or something? Just Curious "NO MARTY"
lol naw breh I dont even know who dude is just have a thing for this broad shes hot to me and plus the B.A.R.T. Forum hates when this Kreayshawn is brought up so I'm just doing my part to annoy the B.A.R.T. Folks lol what you been up to bro havent heard from you in a minute

Apr 7, 2006
Kind of an ironic speculation... just saying.