LiL danger from Final Cut Records in stand with the S.P.D.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2002
Re: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

xpanther206 said:
So you want us to buy this guy's album b/c he had a standoff with the SpoPo?
Uhhh...I think Craziness was just giving us info that his homie Lil Danger got some shit happened to him and also to check out their album. think about it:rolleyes:

the album is tight, though. when is motivated by the money coming out?

Jul 17, 2002
we are almost done with Motivated By The Money.it will be out early 2004.we also have a album called Establishing Position coming out around the same time.Be on the look out!!

Apr 14, 2003
is the Establishing Position a compilation? When is Blacc Jacc supposed to drop his shit man. Also when can I get at you about droppin a verse on my album?

Jul 17, 2002
SPOKANE - Police and SWAT teams were in a standoff with an armed suspect holed up in a house in North Spokane Friday afternoon. It ended peacefully around 7 p.m., with the suspect in custody.

The standoff began early Friday afternoon when police officers tried to arrest the suspect. The suspect had been under surveillance earlier in the morning for a crime police did not specify.

When police attempted the arrest, the suspect fled and led police on a short car chase, at one point reaching speeds up to 80 miles an hour.

The suspect then rammed his vehicle into a police car and fled on foot into a house in North Spokane. Occupants of the house, who were inside at the time of the incident, managed to leave unharmed.

KREM
The suspect is holed up in a house in North Spokane.
Negotiators established a secure telephone line with the suspect inside the home, but the 19-year-old suspect was not willing to immediately surrender.

Police went door to door to make sure people were safe inside their homes.

According to KREM 2 reporter Kevin Oliver, the suspect popped his head out of a hole in the roof and asked police to shoot him. He told police he would rather be shot than go back to jail.

According to police, the suspect has a history with the law and is believed to be armed. They believe he may have ties to drugs and gangs.

The incident also prompted nearby Longfellow Elementary School to go into lockdown briefly.