Lil Chico & CrazyT - What We Are (Remix) f/ Tech N9ne

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
Sep 24, 2002
first off i dont give a shit what u said. its a blend only thing strange related is techs verse and its mad old

2nd, so post this typa retarded shit in the audio section where it belongs

Sep 24, 2002
*sigh ... really u got a spot of approval from someone agree'ing with you and u think thats the green light to keep on?

LMFAO

ooooooo how i love the internet. only where every single fucking person thinks there tougher than rocks physically, think there funny, witty, smarter bla bla

and whos complaining? last time i checked someone who CRIES about being told his OLD and should be in a better place. "unappreciative pricks" hahahaha yea cause i should drool and be uber grateful for any pos blend or mix even old ones that you kids through around as if its hot. no i have standards, i rather see shit posted where it belongs . it aint hard to understand .

Sep 24, 2002
sry bro i try sometimes i really do but when i got immature kiddos literally blowing shit outta proportion after my little 2 lines cause they get butt-hurt over it.
shit would never go half this distance if kids wouldn't get emo over everything and then when they get a slight nod of agreement then they continue pushing the snowball down the hill

May 12, 2004
bonethugstory.com
kid? you stupid fag, im only a year younger then you.

the ONLY reason I posted that song here was because I know SOME people will collect anything, I personally dont like that remix either but I wasnt a complete fuckstick about it like you.

if the internet pisses you off so much, heres a novel idea, ignore shit you dont like. you didnt have to post in this topic. and if thats not good enough, tie a rope around your neck, the other end to a bridge, and jump. save us all the pain of listening to your sandy vagina bullshit.