LIL Bossie?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
So i jus got into webbie a couple of months ago.I really like that savage life 2. I've heard boosie on a couple songs solo.N wanna check for him.Anybo0dy recoomend some good cds from him.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Boosie is tight, Bad Azz is a tight CD. Webbie had some tight bars on thal album too, makes me want to check out some of his stuff

YMW

Sicc OG
Jan 19, 2006
young jezzy?

lil bossie?

ha ha ha. Boosie is WHACK. Mfkr spells out 1 word and turns it into 4 bars. Read a damn book.
I wouldnt call jezzy whack. The recession was pretty dope. he dealt with alot of political and real issues.he makes good music to ride or smoke 2. N Boosie n jus on some gUtta street music.

Aug 14, 2003
DAMN IM SURPRISED NOBODY NAME ANY OTHER ALBUMS.

YMW: GET THAT BOOSIE & WEBBIE: GHETTO STORIES & THEN GET GANGSTA MUSIK, AND IF YOU LIKE THAT SLOWED & CHOPPED SHIT, GET THE SAME TWO ALBUMS CHOPPED BY MICHAEL WATTS (SWISHAHOUSE). WEBBIE- SAVAGE LIFE (PART 1 & THE SLOW VERSION BY WATTS) & LIL BOOSIE FOR MY THUGS. ALL OF THEM, YOU CANT GO WRONG BRUH.