LIL b

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2009
Fillmoe
i get a kick out of it in a good way.and among the 658658349568654 rappers in the bay area. at least he sticks to his own shit and not try to be like everyone else,on that note i can respect him for. the shit he be saying is questionable. business wise,it could be marketable. he has alot of hits on youtube. and i notice alot of cats stealing his adlibs and lil styles he be having with his flow. soulja boy for instance and many others.shit is mad funny to me.and i always bust out laughin. but shit thats enough strength for most people to buy into it. depending on how you want to view the demographic scale. its alot of popcorn type shit out these days.let him do his thang,who the fuck is he hurtin? nigga recording and puttin out his own shit. it was a whole lot of can ass niggas comin out with tapes and weak ass comps back in the day

cats should loosen up a bit

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
lil b is a product of the bay area. the tripped outness, the not giving a fuck, the wanting to be different and do shit in your own way, but wanting to fit in still in some way, and even the goon shit he talks about on every track. he's a logical conclusion for a bay area artist in 2011.

i feel like mac dre would fuck w/lil b, cause mac dre would "get it."

Oct 25, 2007
www.antilabs.net
people tried to shit on mac dre when he started making music that differed from what people expected or wanted from him, and that's what made him a visionary.

if you honestly pinky promise yourself that there's no way mac dre would have ever possibly fucked with lil b you don't know dre as well as you think you do. dre was a weirdo too.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
antilabs coming through with the ether for you naysayers. lil b is from berzerkly. that should be self-explanatory. welcome to Based world.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net
people tried to shit on mac dre when he started making music that differed from what people expected or wanted from him, and that's what made him a visionary.

if you honestly pinky promise yourself that there's no way mac dre would have ever possibly fucked with lil b you don't know dre as well as you think you do. dre was a weirdo too.
Dre would not condone skinny jeans and sex playing your self to get attention in the music industry. Dre was not a weirdo, his music didnt suck, he didnt put out bullshit. Dre even though he took his music a different direction with the marketing he never changed who he was and he was a GANGSTER. There is rules and codes you follow if you portray to be what you say you are. Dre new how to follow his politics as a gangsta ...period.

Dec 26, 2004
www.slapmaster.net

"most of the people that like mac dre, are not like him."

the fact a dude like you disagrees w/me proves my point. no hate.
No pun intended , but that video talks about mac dre.. OUT SIDE THE MUSIC. Of course he kicked it with people that weren't like him. (I hope we all have too so we can get a better understanding of the world lol) These people were friends and probably fans. So whats your point ? The only difference is he was getting to know the culture of different races, that some dope shit to me.. Do you think these kids were yelling fuck my mom Mac Dre lol ? Your opinion is your opinion, i respect it but disagree with it.