Lil b -finna hit a lick.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
No no, hes still lost it. This song is garbage and hes a joke. "im a young santa claus" well if thats true can u give me an early christmas present and stop making music.

Sep 5, 2008
Yea, i do take it personal when he makes references saying hes Jesus Christ, and says girls suck his dick because he looks like Jesus. What kind of shit is that cuz? To me thats over the line. I will go on the record (Unlike others that feel the same way) and say I dont like what hes doing to Hip hop in general. Hes pulling the Bay into the homo rap genre.....so are you ok with that ?

What kind of man uses the rep and name of his city to make himself? 32 years old whining about "your making us look bad!", "US"???? wtf? I give a fuck what anyone says about my city, when it comes down to it if they cracking jokes like its towards me "well whats up wit it then???" changes there tune real quick. You need to change your square quota apparently, cause aint no grown men talking about "your citys full of homos" lol

and FUCK JESUS CHRIST. go cry into a pillow. jesus christ wasn't even jesus name if you really want to act like a fucking bible thumper, its some bullshit you lame christians made up.

Mar 1, 2006
THIS IS WHY ANYBODY THINKS THEY CAN MAKE IT IN RAP!! they see this dude and b like oh shit if these weak ass bars are gonna get looks then Imma do it too! so now anybody who looked drugged out and gold grills in they jaw thinkin they have a chance to make music! u can get any lil young d boy typa dude and have em rap that shit! dont mean its dope!