Lil B - Angels Exodus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2005
i think lil b will change mainstream and make it cool to use beats like those instead of the down south type beats. well see tho. too bad the bay been on that hype for the longest (jacka).

Feb 8, 2003
Lmao this nigga got me confused with Darkshowdown hahahahahaha be for real nigga.

damn lady i done lit u up on here so many many times. you worse then the groupies you steady be keeping this mandingo dick in your mouth. now i see why they call you deep throat beast ol hallway throat muhfucka.

im notgonna respond no more. imma do wat too $hort said and thats just kick back and let u have this dick.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
damn lady i done lit u up on here so many many times. you worse then the groupies you steady be keeping this mandingo dick in your mouth. now i see why they call you deep throat beast ol hallway throat muhfucka.

im notgonna respond no more. imma do wat too $hort said and thats just kick back and let u have this dick.
How was it a response if it wasn't directed @ you?

Feb 8, 2003
lmao.
i wasnt even dissing darkshowdown when i said it either.

i didnt think hed go that far for one...i know the nigga atleast find lil b hilarious

gas i knew u wasnt dissing me. u just forgot who had the video in they sig. yea i had that and cold war song in my sig before.

yeah lil b is hilarious and entertaining on his pretty bitch songs.

i dont have nothing against basedgod i just didnt like some of his new hip hop songs he cool bc he doing his own thang we even follow each other on twitter lol.