Likwid Eyece Vs. Ovarbmu

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
your cold ill give it to you but thats not the kick
only time you were liquid is when you came out my dick
think you the only one to spit lyrics so murderous
I blew your eardrums so I know that you heard of us
im fuckin crazy ill kidnap and kill your baby
if i wasn't cautious about AIDS id fuck ya lady
so maybe just maybe you need not to betray me
cause im the aimin the laser beam to have your skull caving
im slay thee my brains infected with rabies
that means i got a couple of bugs to work out g
so fuck wit this sick shit and get sent a big grip
of this fist and this clip leave you with more than a split lip
you coming at my with ya crew bitch this is wat im fit to do
is get the gat and squeeze the groove this or that will see u through
you worn out like a carpet mat i raped your mom but pardon that
im harder cat than any of your homies at the laundry mat
dont come at my likwid eyece you spit that bad my shit is nice
im fit to ride on any nigga who gon use there verses twice
thats means you dog im fittin in this tux and it's written
come down like bond with no evidence left except your mittens
im done with this damn battle whether i won or not
people know that on this board i be the one to drop

likwid repost your verse so we can get votes

Jun 5, 2004
you cant see me, like i was the ghost of john cena...
stadiums erupt like you was an islamic non believer...
persue you with a meat cleaver or two butchering ya crew..
ovarbmu, get this hysterectomy as i rip the bitch out of you...
strip this snitch trick out of the blue, you down likwid like urinals...
only reason why im battling 'cos of the open invitation to your funeral...
i stay gutter while you stand on the block corner and wonder...
what percentage you'll get for sucking five cocks for a dollar...
a pimpology schollar, drop hot shit like a flamin pheonix...
yo son listen to the genius, "goodbye" you are the link thats the weakest...
soar over and above you ovarbmu you be the lowest ranked...
likwids rolling in the tank breakin souls like safes in banks..
unlock combinations, rights and lefts swing in deadly rotations..
your career is ovar b mu-ve over for the likwid generation...

LIKWID EYECE'S VERSE

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
ovarbmu said:
I blew your eardrums so I know that you heard of us
aint makin sense playa. so you sayin that YOU blew dude's eardrums so you know he's heard of US? how did it go from singular to plural? this is what i'm talkin about when i said your punches were weak.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
Jabbz said:
aint makin sense playa. so you sayin that YOU blew dude's eardrums so you know he's heard of US? how did it go from singular to plural? this is what i'm talkin about when i said your punches were weak.
i know i noticed it late but so what man. i think i got skill and i also think you just come in all my battle threads to cut me down. people pm me everyday and tell me i got skillz and not to worry about yall 'haters' but its starting to bother me. and dont worry jabbz, i wont erase this.

*edit* people i respect on here are beto, worst, likwid and a few others. there cool 2 me and i dont really need your opinion.

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
first of all i've only delivered criticism your way in 2 threads, this one included. the other one you deleted. so i have no idea where you're getting this whole "i also think you just come in all my battle threads to cut me down" shit from. give me a break boy. and basically you're saying you respect everyone who doesn't criticise you negatively. good one, partner. that'll get you far in this rap game playa (SARCASM). and i'm sure you dont need my opinion, but you'll get it either way if i decide to voice it. you can hate it or you can love it, but either way you will deal with it. fatal and stealth can review everything i've posted (including the shit you deleted) and they will tell you i'm doing nothing wrong. you're the one who just cant handle it when someone gives you real feedback, instead of "good shit man."

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
fuck you 1st of all 'playa'. i can take critism it's welcome but you cut down 'playa' remember me and deuce's battle thread 'playa' where he 'shit on me' 'playa' i dont give a fuck about you 'playa' i tried to play it cool but you keep actin like your the shit. so there you go

Jul 19, 2005
so y'all having fun there?? hahaha... so peoples throw some votes up mafuccaz... this boards like a snail lately... its like everlasting matrix in slow motion...holla with some votes...100

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
Likwid Eyece said:
so who did ya vote for champ?
i vote for likwid eyece, even though dude will definately blame it on "hating."

ovarbmu said:
fuck you 1st of all 'playa'. i can take critism it's welcome but you cut down 'playa' remember me and deuce's battle thread 'playa' where he 'shit on me' 'playa' i dont give a fuck about you 'playa' i tried to play it cool but you keep actin like your the shit. so there you go
this is the gayest thing i've ever read. you think i "cut you down," well harden your stump, bitch. the easiest and best way to stop people from bashing your shit is to MAKE YOUR SHIT BETTER you ignorant child. if it was truly any good you wouldnt get "cut down." straight up, PLAYA. i dont know who the fuck you think you are, but you're a nobody around here sonny. me on the other hand, ive earned what respect ive received so i'll dismiss that "you keep actin like your the shit" line completely. I AM THE SHIT, ask around. and by the way pussy, deuce did SHIT ON YOU. but just in case you didnt understand why i said it in the first place here's an explanation: people call "taking a shit" other things, like "going number two" and those of us who are not that square-bear would say something like "drop a deuce" and dude's name is "Deuce" but that probably sailed over your head completely. up your game if you wanna talk shit boy.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
fuck being something on this board. fuck this board. i dont care if yall like me. think i wont say fuck you cause your 'a vet'. you must be out ya goddamn mind. fuck you. dont wanna battle me agn? it's cool but anyone that reads this.

the ball's in your court jabbz......... haha

boss up 'VET'

*edit* i understand your advice and i respect your vote, but i have no respect left for you yourself.

Jabbz

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2005
i am not a vet you dumbass. ive only been here for a few months. you've been here longer than i have. and if it's "fuck this board" why dont you get the fuck out?

and i refuse to waste any more lines on you dogg. your odds are as low as a new vehicle finance deal homie, 0.9%.

oh by the way, i'd rather NOT have the respect of someone who's flying pics of john cena in his sig and avatar. thanks.