Like Lethaface ... Loki, Zagg or Lynch .. rate my rhyme plz

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Much appreciated if yall rate that. Any other peops ... rate that shit if u want to too
Some shit I wrote a lil while back. Want some honest answers :devious: None of that "just keep writing", if it sucks, tell a nigga, cuz a nigga's gonna believe the hype while in reality he aint shit (Like Ja Rule .. ha!) Much
I felt like rhymin with E's and this is what came out:

My battle to eradicate fake MC's /
is like a linguist reciting his ABC's /
I bring so much heat, have the room up a couple degrees /
Even more than heavy-spitting artillery infantries /
At the same time, with the same rhyme, im so cold, makin yo ass freeze /
Why u even tryin to compete, u cant compare with these /
Go +All Out+ like Pac did on his enemies /
As if the mic was a sword, bring u swiftly to ur knees /
Have you running with your mic between you're legs screaming please please /
U so much of a pussy, it be smelling/feeling good like a summer breeze /
Destroy ur credibility, have niggaz hatin on u from overseas /
Ill have u shaken up like a set of keys /
My skills are set to increase /
But urs are just wack and annoying like fleas /
Ur rhymes dont climax like women that only tease /
In fact they dont even elevate, merely plummet like leaves /
My rap persona is more well-rounded than platinum CD's /
My verses are worked out (like) strategies /
Ive handled more beef than Micky D's /
Ur words +roll+ off my back so much, ill +smoke+ them up like trees/
My verse'll kill u worse than the anticipation of a wack underground rapper's shelved release/
U done brought yourself in bigger shit than a fat man's feases/
Usually I destroy in less than 15 bars, but ill make u pay a lil extra like fees /
Bring u closer to God than Mother Therese /
This rhyme's nearly done but dont be at ease /
My words'll hunt you for centuries /
You've just been murdered, now rest in peace /

Jul 14, 2002
www.evildooinz.com
ye , i think that shit is tyte...

i spit it to the beat that pop's up on my computer every time you go to this site..that shit is hard, it would have to be spit to a hard beat that match's it and it would be all the way tyte.. i say start work'n on your album, i you aint already, and this should be 1 o your cuts.. u might need a few lynch or beta beats, depend'n on your cash status.. good luck.. your 1 of the tyte ones..

zagg

Dec 3, 2002
YEA IT IS TOO REPETITIVE BUT IT WAS COO HOMIE START WORKIN ON THAT SHIT........U GOT MY PROP'S

SUSPEKT OF CRIME LIFE MUSICC

http://www.freestyleunderground.com/pureheat/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=18

HIT UP OUR FORUM FOLCX UNDER CIMELIFE MUSICC(RECORDZ) U TOO ZAGG GET AT ME ON DA REAL MY E MAIL IS [email protected] SO HIT ME ASAP

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Zagg, thanks for replyin and for the words. You hella tight yaself. Aint heard u on 2 much cuz I cant get 2 much where I live, but u tight.

Tnx 2 them others 4 replyin 2... ima take that into consideration. Any feedback is positive, so keep it comin!

Sep 17, 2002
that shit was tite...its juss that, me personally, i don't really like it when rappers rap about how good they are on tha mic an shit like that...for example, kaoz the assassin---he's got one a tha tightest flows i ever heard, and his lyrics are good but he spends too much time rapping about rapping...it doesn't make sense ta me. how can someone rap about how good they are at rapping when all they rap about is how good they are at rapping? anyway, that shit was tite...you should try recording it an putting it up on here