Life

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 5, 2004
LIFE IS THE SHIT, DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHENN ITS GONNA COME OUT ON DVD? I DONT HAVE DISCOVERY HD, AND THATS THE KINDA SHIT U GOTTA SEE IN HD!

IVE SEEN ALL OF PLANET EARTH ON DVD, BUT I HAD TO GIVE THAT SHIT BACK

May 3, 2002
Dec 25, 2003
Man I still dont know why network industry gotta have hollywood celebrities narrate over Attenborough's narrations??? I feel like theyre discrediting him like always with everything else... I mean they have Sigorney Weaver narrate Planet Earth instead of him suppose to narrate it... Hmmm maybe those series were owned by BBC & whenever they premiere it in the US they gotta have an american figure narrate it... I wondered whats his feelings about it??? Seems like the hollywood industry is franchising & owning pretty much every educational programs that premiere thats why I hate corporations......

Dec 25, 2003
Well fuck all that; Imma cop the box set this summer tho... Yippee!!! Another Attenborough-narrated nature series!!! He rules as a natural history legend of today!!!
I wish he was my dad or grand-dad... The same goes with Steve Irwin as well......