Life Storiez Vol. 1 Tracklisting

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 14, 2002
YA...."STREETS ARE CALLIN ME"SHOULD DEFINTIELY BE ON THERE....SPECIALLY SINCE THE CD IS CALLED"LIFE STORIEZ".....THAT KIND OF TELLS A STORY....JUST MY OPINION THO'.

Apr 25, 2002
Its a good song its just that it is a song that sometimes gets skipped over. While streets are callin me is a song that when played in front of people who have never heard him before they're like "Damn, Who's that"

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
man, i got to hand it to you. that back cover looks very tight. yeah, i admit i love streets are callin me, it is one of his top 5 songs. but also i mean i can understand, you can't give em all the greatest hits of all time. most people put out a greatest hits that aren't the greatest hits. i ain't bs'n at all when i say, this is the most heated single cd of all time, hands down

Apr 25, 2002
www.SICCNESS.NET
I FEEL YA HOMIEZ, ITS JUST THAT YOC INFLUENCED WAS A SHORT ALBUM AND THERE'S ALREADY 5 OF THE 10 TRACKS ON THERE ALREADY. PEOPLE NEW TO MY MUSIC THAT END UP FEELIN' IT WILL HAVE SOME NEW TRACKS TO HEAR IF THEY DECIDE TO SNATCH UP THE ORIGINAL ALBUM. I DEFINATELY FEEL WHAT YA'LL SAYIN' THO'.