LIFE LINE RECORDS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 3, 2008
IN CASE YALL OUT THERE @ SICCNESS ARE WONDERING WHO THE FUCK ARE THESE KATZ AND WERE DID THEY COME FROM? WERE LIFE LINE RECORDS,REPPIN DA NORTH BAY BY WAY OF SANTA ROSA..WERE A PRETTY NEW LABEL BUT WE BEEN AROUND FOR A WHILE..AND NO THESE ALBUMS ARENT MIX TAPES!..THESE ARE REAL CD'S! AS FOR THE CAMP THERES 5 OF US IN THE CAMP..WE GOT J.S PRODUCTIONS HE'S ALSO A PART OF LIFE LINE HE MAKES ALL THE BEATS AND DOES ALL THE PRODUCING..

ALL OUR ARTISTS HAVE BEEN FEATURED ON SOME ALBUMS RELEASED AND UP & COMING BUT DOC HOLIDAY IS OUR FIRST RELEASE ON LIFE LINE RECORDS..

WE'VE BEEN ON
THIZZ LATIN/TAKE FLIGHT:CALIFORNIA GOLD
APT.3:KA 3
MEXICAN WEEDHEADS:BURRITO BLUNTS 2
DJ COZMO PRESENTS:LOOK IN TO MY WORLD
BIG RICH'S MIXTAPE HE'S WORKIN ON RIGHT NOW
PUSHIN THE BAY TV
TRAFIK:EYES OPEN
TO NAME A FEW..

CHECK US OUT & HIT ME WITH QUESTIONS!

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I peeped your myspace, I checked out the song Get On My Level shit was pretty tight, who produced that?

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I peeped your myspace, I checked out the song Get On My Level shit was pretty tight, who produced that?

Jun 3, 2008
@BIG CHILL good lookin fam yea we new,tryin to get the name out there,n our product in ppl's face's you digg..my boy mr.illmannered put me up on siccness.net,i had it for a while but just started really usen it tho..u from tha mo? i be out there all the time.i seen ur cd on bayunderground.com who u got on there?

Nov 14, 2002
yea Motown born and raised.its a 100% solo album.i took it back to the golden age of rap with this new album.a few singers here and there but i didnt want no other rappers on it.this place can be a good promotional tool if use if you handle yourself right mayne.too much spam can drive people away from your music so be careful on how many topics you make about your music/record label.best of luck to you and your crew mayne.

Nov 14, 2002
there aint no underground rap stores out here nomore that i know of.we put out shit in liquor stores out here.i seen a few homeboy rap cds from the bay in a few liquor stores.