"LG chocolate" cell phone

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 16, 2003
google.com
That's false, you can upload your music via synching with Windows Media Player or from a USB card reader which can be your previously downloaded media. Vcast gives you access to music downloads right to your phone over the air for ease or through your pc which is totally optional.

May 5, 2002
im beginning to get sick of the standard verizon UI, but otherwise i love the reception i get everwhere with my verizon phone....does the updated UI on the LG chocolate look any better? with this UI it just feels like u buying the same phone with a different shell, so whats teh point of upgrading

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
The interface is totally different....again. The Chocolate doesn't have that wack standard interface. We like the standardization of interfaces becuase of tech support. It's easier to support all models/makes with one interface. Customers also don't have to relearn the phone. The majority of customers are tehcnically retarded so it just makes things easier.