LEXUS IS 300 OF CHEVY TAHOE??? WHAT WOULD YOU GET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT?

• LEXUS IS 300

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • CHEVY TAHOE

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2002
tahoes are fuckin savage no doubt, but that lexo is300 is smoother than silk shoes slidin on an oil slick. my boy got one & i mashed it home from vegas one weekend, that fuckin car is incredible, shit feels like you floatin on a fuckin cloud.

i almost broke myself for the gs400, but i got my eyes on a new prize, that cadillac cts 2004 with the v-series engine. maaaynnnn that shit is bad.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
lol, dont give me no BAMMER.........

i wasnt comparing the cars cuzzin! i was just sayin, i was going thru the same shit trying to figure out if i wanted an accord or a tahoe limited....and i chose a 2001 HONDA ACCORD EX ......but i have been looking at them lexus for a minute now................

fuck it tactout keep both!

May 12, 2002
maybe its just me but i liked the lexus' when they came out with the sc and gs models which really didnt look anything like any other car... the IS on the other hand looks too familiar, it looks like a honda to me... now you got altima trying to slide in with the same type of look.

if you're into racing get the IS (fast and furious), if not stay with the tahoe

my 2 cents