LEXUS IS 300 OF CHEVY TAHOE??? WHAT WOULD YOU GET?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

WHICH ONE WOULD YOU WANT?

• LEXUS IS 300

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • CHEVY TAHOE

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
SUP YAL IM IN A LIL DILEMA HERE.... I ROLL A CHEVY TAHOE RIGHT NOW WIT BOUT 60K MILES ON IT, BUT IM TIRED OF IT, AND I BEEN WANTIN A LEXUS SINCE BEFORE I GOT THE TAHOE, BUT HAVE 2 KIDS TO HAUL AROUND....

SO I AM SET TO GO GET THE LEXUS (2002 ALL BLACK WIT CROME 18" LEXUS RIMS) BUT NOW I BEEN THINKIN IMA BE MAD THAT I AINT GOT A TRUCK THAT I CAN LOUNGE IN AND CARRY FOLX AROUND IN..... AND PLUS MY BEAT WOULD HAVE TO BE DOWNGRADED IN THE LEXUS....

BUT IM JUST SO TIRED OF THE GAS MONEY THAT THE TAHOE BREAKS ME FOR, LIKE $50 A WEEK..... AND ITS BIG... WHERE MY LEXUS I CAN SMASH IN, AND AINT GOTTA TRIP OFF THE GAS.....

WHAT WOULD YAL DO???

Apr 25, 2002
www.moonshinebandits.com
yea i feelya on the gas dilemma, cuz i got a Durango.....

I Say keep the Tahoe......they are sick homie......especially if it is a 4x too! Bring that shit to LB and we will fly over some hills and sip a few brews dogg......

Lexus are nice too.....But Tahoes can do way more as far as moving stuff, loading people, comfortable, and safer if you wreck!

Apr 25, 2002
if i were you i would'nt mind the change at all.if it saves you money in gas like your saying 50 dollars a week?

it's enough room for the kids.you could still have sum bump too.that lexus looks tight.

my brothers homie has a tahoe and they work together so they alternate cars between the two of them and pick eachother up so they save money.

in your case i think you should change for the sake of 50 dollars a week.

but how about payments on the lexus is it alot more than your tahoe.if it is it might not make a difference.

plus the tahoe is cool as hell...

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ NAW IMA PAY CASH FOR THE LEXUS... WITH HELP FROM WHAT I SELL THE TAHOE FOR OF COURSE.... THE LEX AINT AS EXPESIVE AS PEOPLE THINK THO.....

I FEEL YA ON THE TAHOE, THAT WHY I GOT IT, CUZZ THE SAFETY AND ITS SPACIOUS.... BUT FOR WHAT IT COST IN GAS FOR 5-6 DAYS, I COULD DRIVE THE LEXUS FOR LIKE 2 WEEKS BEFORE REFILL... LOL!!! AND THAT MAFUCCA HARD AS FUCC LOOKIN.... PLUS MY LADY LOOKIN TO GET A TRUCK OR SOMETHIN.... ITS ALWAYS NICE TO HAVE BOTH..... BUT WHEN I TAKE THESE TRIPS TO OTHER CITIES TO PROMOTE AND SHIT.... THE GAS AND SHIT KILLS ME....

COST ME LIKE $180 IN GAS TO GO TO LOS ANGELES AND BACC!!!

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
lmao,you have the exact same dilema I had 2 months ago.I was looking at the exact same vehicles you wanted.I ended up choosing the IS300.I'm glad I picked it up,the shit flys,and handles smooth as fuck,and I would'nt trade it for shit now.Your always gonna wish you had a SUV at times though,like when your hauling shit around,thats why I got the IS300(Sportscross)because I can throw all my baseball shit in the back,and put my 12's in the back during the winter.I'm sending you a pic on the e-meezy right now.I see a gang of IS's,but they made very few Sportcross,and there just a little more money.

Apr 25, 2002
San Bruno, Ca
www.myspace.com
i would go for the LEXUS cuzzin, real talk. i know they pretty cheap to, compared to them other lexs......ive been looking at them my self, but you cant fuck with the gas milage my ACCORD can give you! plus the saftey feats. are greater on the ACCORD!

my ACCORD (2001) was awarded the best sedan in the saftey category! shit is lav......but i say go with the LEX.

even tho im a CHEVY MAN.........

Apr 25, 2002
If I had two kids, I would think about safety. If you wuz single then the lex. You got watch out , a lot of fools driving out there. Give the tahoe to your lady and get the lex, problem solved!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
^^^ WELL MY LADY DONT WANT MY TAHOE, SHE WANT HER OWN SHIT..... LOL!!! PLUS MY TAHOE CAN GET ME $20 GRAND OR SO TO GO TOWARDS THE LEX....

ARSEN: UM HAD A 2000 HONDA ACCORD ALREADY.... IT WAS COO, BUT NOTHIN COMPARED TO THE LEXI.... ACTUALLY I HAVE HAD 3 ACCORDS...LOL!!!! SO DONT GET ME WRONG, THEY TIGHT, BUT ITS TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON UP!!!!

BAMMER: LOL.... I FEEL YOU, I GOT BASEBALL EQUIPMENT AS WELL.... PLUS TWO 12L7 KICKERS... I NEED TRUNK SPACE!!!! BUT MAN I JUST LOVED HOW IT FELT TO BE IN THAT DAM LEX.....!!!!!!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

is the tahoe a 4-door

if so, then that

but i'd get a Black on Black 2000 Lexus SC400 over both of em :classic:

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
LADYNUT: THEY WILL FIT, BUT THE BOX I HAVE THAT WAS CUSTOM MADE WONT FIT IN THE LEX, ITS LIKE 2 SIZES TOO BIG!!! LOL..... BUT ILL GET'EM IN THEIR, I JUST KNOW IT WONT SOUND LIKE MY TAHOE..... I MEAN EVERYONE TELL ME TO TURN THE SHIT DOWN WHEN THEY GET IN.... IT RATTLES YA EYEBALLS, SO YOU CANT SEE... LOL!!!

GANGSTA8: ITS A 4 DOOR....