Lewis Vs. Klitschko

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
Lewis Power Punches = Fuckin Vitali Up.
Vitali Power Punches = Phased Lewis a little bit.

Lewis would have put him out for good in the 9th.

The rematch WILL happen for sure, there's money in it. However, Vitali goes out in 4 there.

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Lewis may win the rematch, but regardless he got his ass whooped this fight!! And I am with Tony, I think that cut was a cheap shot or a headbutt because those punches they showed didnt open the cut!! But its all good, those of us that watched the fight, know that Kilitchko stomped Lewis, and he would have knocked Lewis out in the next couple rounds if it continued!! Lewis better train harder next time, cause he aint that tight to not train and think he is gonna win!! he is a very overrated heavyweight champ!! GOT EM!!!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I think it was a "Mafia" call or something. His eye had been messed up the few previous rounds and he didn't complain not one bit. Also he wasn't even wiping his eye so the eye wasn't bothering him as much as the doctors say. Klitchsko got robbed period. Lewis couldn't even stand up. During the interview he was dizzy. Lewis would of been out in the next few rounds. Klitchsko had him. I give Lewis credit for taking some hard shots though. Klitscho too! Damn I can't spell his name.

Apr 25, 2002
Tony said:
I think it was a "Mafia" call or something. His eye had been messed up the few previous rounds and he didn't complain not one bit. Also he wasn't even wiping his eye so the eye wasn't bothering him as much as the doctors say. Klitchsko got robbed period. Lewis couldn't even stand up. During the interview he was dizzy. Lewis would of been out in the next few rounds. Klitchsko had him. I give Lewis credit for taking some hard shots though. Klitscho too! Damn I can't spell his name.
It wasn't no Mafia call, matter of fact the fight should've been called off when the cut first happened. Vitali wasn't complaining because he's HUNGRY for the title and that cut wasn't going to phase his ass. From a medical stand point that shit was too brutal and Lennox Lewis was aiming for that eye....Who knows what would've happened if they continued to go on? The doc did the right thing in my opinion.

Yeah they both took some hard ass shots, Lennox laid a punishing upper cut to Klitschko that had him STUNNED, same with Klitschko he had Lewis knocked out but he couldn't finish him and thats his damn fault.

Vitali wasn't aggressive when the opportunity to finish Lewis presented itself.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Holyfield's are accidental. Lewis headbutted on purpose so the fight could end because he (Lewis) knew that he wasn't going to be able to finish the fight.