Levitti

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2006
EXXXO said:
I REMEMBER HEARING HIM SINGING "GIGOLOS GET LONELY TOO" A REMAKE-SHIT WAS KNOCKIN.

MY BOY GREG-G HAD SOME TRACKS HE DID FOR HIM AWHILE BACK.
heard a couple of them trax too...yes that album Jive never released was some shit, the bay would have lost it if it was released, some of the coldest writing, melodies and mixed wit that MOB shit...it was to much SOUL for Jive to handle, lol!!!

Matai

Sicc OG
Dec 15, 2002
www.myspace.com
dude is like my brother mane and he was sick for a minute and NO to any idiot thinkin' that he was sick from something that has to do with his sexual preference cause I know someone will take that and run with it. It's funny though because as much of a tart someone wants to call him I promise you on Jesus himself that Vitti would put major hands on you mane! jajaja... He's still doin' his thang though! Ya need to check my folkers Kama out though (vitti's younger brother) cause my dood spits mane! It's just a shame when they've got blood that they're way more talented than and still can't get put out! Anywho...

Aug 18, 2006
Young Lou said:
why folks on this board defend gays so much???
I ain't bashing YL...but come on now, its the year 2007 and I see some of us ain't figured the game out yet...im gonna get straight to my point, over the ages its been termed "divide an conquer"...race, social status, religion, sexuality, politics etc., etc.,...perpetuate fear and you divide the herd! Shit, I have to remind myself daily of this BS...im as brainwashed as they come!! lol

...and Vitti would lay em on ya!

Mar 10, 2004
damn... i can't be bumpin' city 2 city no more now that vetti came out the closet. imagine hearing that hook "i'm in yo cityyyy... wont you come out with meee" and knowing its coming from a gay dude haha. anyway, i think vetti has major music talent and how he lives his life should only be his business... but that is a trip. ain't there some gay rappers from LA or NY?