Levitti ??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 4, 2005
I dont give a shit what he does it does not affect anybody. He makes and has made some kick ass music, so everybody who is a hater can go straight to hell

Nov 13, 2004
autistic said:
Im on some Tim Hardaway shit.
Most of the time those are the biggest queers. As long as the nigga dont make a pass at u then what he do is what he do, as black people we know what that discrimination feels like and i mosdef dont agree with doin it to other people. people like tim hardaway make me laugh with their homophobia cuz why are u so concerned about another persons dick action "or ass action" who cares. I've had lesbians approach me and I tell'em I'm flattered but I dont swing that way, but I dont hate them...nor do I hangout with them but I just cant dislike them cuz of there sexual preference....thats stupid. By the way Levitti is dope, the Bay Nate Dogg

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
bigbosstalk said:
thats what white folks were sayin about the temptations like 60 years ago.....

60 years ago?????????

so, just b/c some of u "know" that he's gay, something that has nothing to do with music or is your business, ur wouldnt buy a solo album of his. im glad that it only depends on you knowing about his personal life.

Jul 8, 2005
damn that's crazy as hell i didn't know tha cat was gay...He made some classic shit but damn who woulda thunk it! Since we're speakin about him duz anyone know where to find tha "ORIGINAL GANGSTAS" Soundtrack with that track with him and tha click on it? it's called "just a hustla" or "on tha grind" or something like that? i've been trying to get my hands on that shit 4 a while now. I can remember bumpin that back in tha 6th grade!

THE HOOK: " i'm just a hustla on the grind and i'm tryina get mine..i'm just a hustla...i'm just a hustla..."