leva bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2003
now let me holla at all my enes out there bangin that mighty 1-4. im a girl and iv'e been reprewsenting for all most 5 years. NORTE! but i am tired of all these little girls out here thinking there one thing and the minute they get a new vato they wanna be something else! what the fuck, those scrap and leva bitches are giving northern cali a bad name! holla back norte.:angry:

Nov 3, 2003
FUCK A $CRAPA N A LEVA

lol at those bitches jumpin on the band wagon they just some suckas who was really never into NORTE then they aint really got NORTE in there blood they aint livin the vida how it was suppose to be lived ya feel me but keep throwin up the big mighty ENE homegirl im outz
TRACY TOWN NORTENOz XIV $K

D

Deadly Game

im sorry but i aint even a Norteno and i bet i know more about the cuase and reasons behind it then most female Nortenas do.....say what ya want about me but i dont believe female should have any part in this except to stand by their man behind whatever he does.....a womans place is in the home takin care of her family not on the streets or in prison representing ANY gang.....a lot of females just follow other girls or try ta be down just ta look coo and dont know shit about whats goin on...

and before you jump on me and say that since i am not an eNe i wouldnt know......my best homie is a an educated OG and put in years for the Structure.... from Solono to Pelican Bay and he agrees with me on this subject.....maybe not all eNes would agree but i give a fucc what someone on the streets who never even been to prison or properly educated in this shit thinks.....theres a lot of foos from every gang that thinks its coo ta see females get down in this game but a real man knows a woman shouldnt be a warrior.....

Deadly Game said:
say what ya want about me but i dont believe female should have any part in this except to stand by their man behind whatever he does.....a womans place is in the home takin care of her family not on the streets or in prison representing ANY gang.....a lot of females just follow other girls or try ta be down just ta look coo and dont know shit about whats goin on...
^^ ThankYou ive been saying that for years, 90% of girls in gangs are just gangsta hoes or dumb bitchs who stir shit all the time.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
PELON X4 said:
^^ ThankYou ive been saying that for years, 90% of girls in gangs are just gangsta hoes or dumb bitchs who stir shit all the time.
Scrapa bitches are forever stirring up shit!!!!!!! you get at em cause they look just like a normal hyna, then if you make them mad somehow, they all of the sudden a hard ass wannabe surena talkin about how their boys are gonna fuck you up. Not to say that homegirls that kick it with nortenos aren't guilty of the same shit, just not as often from what i've seen

D

Deadly Game

And just so no female gets me crossed up and says that i am sexsist i wanna clarify what i said...

im not sayin that a female cannot absolutely learn about the cuase or represent it right....but like pelon said 90% of them DO NOT KNOW about the cause or represent it right....and so me and mines beleive that even the few who are educated still shouldnt be out there throwin up gang signs and actin stupid....if you real and know whats goin on then you stay quiet and out of the way.....girls runnin around wearin red and yellin SK is stupid cuz you most likely aint no killer or ever will be so its dumb ta act like one.......that goes for males as well.....a real g tries ta stay out of the light, not dance all up on the stage for the world ta see.......

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
I've known some stupid girls like that. How do you change personalities like that? One minute shes saying "fuck scraps"and throwing down and next month shes with a sureno and has 3 dots??

Let me ask you something, what do you think of Norteños who date sureñas or former sureñas? Not fucking them, but having them as their girlfriends.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
that's stupid as fuck^^^^^ "once a scrap always a scrap" it's like the dog mentality.....if you have a 150 lb pittbull, that has been good to your for 2 years, but then one day it all of the sudden bites you, you have to put it to sleep because it may do it again. if someone, this case a broad, was a scrapa at one time, you can't trust em... and what's this, not fuckin em but having them as a girlfriend?

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
THERE WAS A THREAD BOUT THIS A LONG TIME AGO...

I LIKE THOSE FEMALES THAT ARE DOWN(NOT GANG RELATED) BUT KNOW HOW 2 BE CLASSY...THEY DONT CARE IF THE SITUATION ASK FOR THEM 2 GET THERE HANDS DIRTY...BUT YET THEY DONT GO OUT LOOKIN FOR TROUBLE...

I KNEW A FEMALE 4RM MY TOWN THAT USED 2 BE A NORTENA...SHE USED 2 SMASH ON SCRAPS AND WAS ALWAYS THROWIN UP A 4...2 MONTHS LATER SHE HOOKED UP WIT THIS SCRAP NAMED TIGER...SHE NEVER REALLY SWITCHED UP...BUT SHE WASNT THE SAME...ME AND HER MAN ENDED UP BOXIN AND SHE LEFT HIM...BUT LIKE DEADLY SAID...ITS NOT REALLY A FEMALES POSITION 2 BE GANG RELATED AND SMASH ON RIVALS...BUT WHO AM I 2 SAY THEY CANT...I DUNNO

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
to be totally honest, it's cool and all to have homegirls that you know that are down, but i personally would like the woman i'm with to not be "down" at all. I would like her to be smart, attractive, and not think she is tough at all, and for her to know her place in the relationship. Let her be headstrong and all that, but not out there tryna box somebody up. I want a gentle woman that will care for me, i don't need her fighting my fights. that's just me though

D

Deadly Game

^thas how all woman should be....only time i wanna see my lady fight is if she is really disrespected or if i am disrespected by a female(since i wont hit a woman)....or of its self defense or to my defense if needed...(a real woman aint gonna sit there n stare while her man gets beat up so this is ok)....other than that a woman should be like Chris stated......

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
let me also clear something up, i do want my girl to be down, in the sense that she will stick by me no matter what, if i'm paralyzed neck down, or locked up someday for whatever reason, i need a girl that i can trust with my life and know that she would never go behind my back and fuck someone or none of that.

D

Deadly Game

^and that is hard ta find mayne.....i mean women are only human...she gotta be somethin special ta not want some other dicc if you cant give it to her......

Jose

Sicc OG
Jun 4, 2002
CHRISHOGG14 said:
that's stupid as fuck^^^^^ "once a scrap always a scrap" it's like the dog mentality.....if you have a 150 lb pittbull, that has been good to your for 2 years, but then one day it all of the sudden bites you, you have to put it to sleep because it may do it again. if someone, this case a broad, was a scrapa at one time, you can't trust em... and what's this, not fuckin em but having them as a girlfriend?
Your analogy is wasted. I already know "once a scrap always a scrap," and the question is not in regards to myself because I don't bang. But I've seen plenty of times Nortenos with former Surenas and I wanted to know how that shit works.

And fucking some hoe that bangs is different from fucking them and making them your girlfriend.

If your fucking a rival hoe, thats on you, you slip, it's your ass. But hella people do that so thats not an issue I care to ask about.

But having a rival broad as your woman is different because shes made enemies with your homies, and when shit comes her way you have to choose between your girl and your homies.