LETZ TALK MUSIC..WHOS GOT IT???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 15, 2007
YEAH WHOS GOT????WHAT RAP ARTIST OUT OF SAC DO U THINK HAS THE MOST POTENTIAL TO GO MAINSTREAM???WHO AND WHY???

I'D GO WITH DOEY ROCK.HES FLOW AND CONTENT SEEMS MORE INTERNATIONAL.I DONT THINK 40 GONNA PUSH HIM HARD BUT DUDE DOES GOT TALENT.NOT THE BEST FROM SAC BUT MOST RADIO FRENDLY.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
thats fucked up. u reppin sac and say sum shit like that. u better have hope for your town. im from Portland Oregon and theres very small chance of us blowing but at least i keep hope. shit Greg ODEN bout to be SHHHHIIIIITTTTTIIIIINNNNN ON YALL.

Jul 15, 2007
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
thread made by big craze or hogg dayz ago stupid. read the posts fuckface.
DAMM I MUST HAVE REALLY HURT UR LITTLE FEELINGS.SORRY I WASNT ON HERE THE OTHER DAY GAY BOY.U SOUNDLIKE U WANNA DO SOMTHIN.HAHAHA UR A E-THUG

LIKE I SAID THOW FUK L.A AND FUK UR LIFE

Jul 15, 2007
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
thats fucked up. u reppin sac and say sum shit like that. u better have hope for your town. im from Portland Oregon and theres very small chance of us blowing but at least i keep hope. shit Greg ODEN bout to be SHHHHIIIIITTTTTIIIIINNNNN ON YALL.
HAHA UR FROM PORTLAND AND ACTULLY HAVE HOPE.WELL DONT KEEP UR HOPES UP HIGH UR FROM A TOWN FULL OF SQUARES LIKE U.AINT NOTHIN GONNA COME OUT THERE BUT WEAK ASS MUSIC AND WANNE BE BAY CATZ.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
LMFAO read my info under my screen. im not from LA u dumb ass. hahha and e-thugg. wouldnt i have to be trying to be tough on here to be considered an e-thugg. as far as i know im tryna add humor to this shit not violence nor gang bangin. i smoke weed and laugh at this shit. your the whatever the fuck drive/ave u claimin e-thug. shut your mouth homie. hahaha your a clown.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
trouble36thst said:
AINT NOTHIN GONNA COME OUT THERE BUT WEAK ASS MUSIC AND WANNE BE BAY CATZ.

so your calling the thizzle dance, boss tycoon, and hella other mac dre hits, rydah song, and a buncha other PRODUCTION from PORTLAND garbage. get up on your game dumbfuck. u prolly slap songs that were made by a portland producer. lmfao

Jul 15, 2007
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
LMFAO read my info under my screen. im not from LA u dumb ass. hahha and e-thugg. wouldnt i have to be trying to be tough on here to be considered an e-thugg. as far as i know im tryna add humor to this shit not violence nor gang bangin. i smoke weed and laugh at this shit. your the whatever the fuck drive/ave u claimin e-thug. shut your mouth homie. hahaha your a clown.
OK THEY U WANNA BE FROM L.A CUZ U GOT 213 IN UR SCREEN NAME.SORRY BUT UR FROM PORTLAND EVEN WORSE.U GUYS WANNA BE THE BAY BUT U AINT.UR CITY AINT GOT NO IDENITY SO JUST STAY ON THE 91SICNESS FORUM WORRIED BOUT OUR LIFES AND WHAT GOING ON IN OUR CITY.CUZ WE ALL NO AINT SHIT GOIN ON IN PORTLAND.

HAHA FUK L.A FUK PORTLAND AND FUK UR LIFE

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
and trouble. im a whiteboy from portland and i bet you i got songs that will shit on anything you could ever even attempt to do. and i dont gotta bang shit but tracks on your bitch ass.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
trouble36thst said:
OK THEY U WANNA BE FROM L.A CUZ U GOT 213 IN UR SCREEN NAME.SORRY BUT UR FROM PORTLAND EVEN WORSE.U GUYS WANNA BE THE BAY BUT U AINT.UR CITY AINT GOT NO IDENITY SO JUST STAY ON THE 91SICNESS FORUM WORRIED BOUT OUR LIFES AND WHAT GOING ON IN OUR CITY.CUZ WE ALL NO AINT SHIT GOIN ON IN PORTLAND.

HAHA FUK L.A FUK PORTLAND AND FUK UR LIFE
actually. like ive told sum1 else on here. my fam from LA made this account back in 02 and i never switched names. im far from a wannabee. im just a smart individual that is prolly gonna go places youll never see in your pathetic life. so stop it lil guy.

Jul 15, 2007
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
so your calling the thizzle dance, boss tycoon, and hella other mac dre hits, rydah song, and a buncha other PRODUCTION from PORTLAND garbage. get up on your game dumbfuck. u prolly slap songs that were made by a portland producer. lmfao
WOW U GOT A PRODUCER THAT MAKES BEATS FOR MACDRE.WELL U MUST FEEL SPEACIAL HES IN A GROUP WITH ABOUT ANOTHER 100 PRODUCER THAT MADE BEATS FOR DRE.AND DONT THINK UR SHOOTIN GAME AT ME.WHO U TALKIN BOUT SYCO.WOW ONE GOOD PRODUCER AND NO GOOD RAPPER FOR A WHOLE CITY.U MUST SO PROUD

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
trouble36thst said:
WOW U GOT A PRODUCER THAT MAKES BEATS FOR MACDRE.WELL U MUST FEEL SPEACIAL HES IN A GROUP WITH ABOUT ANOTHER 100 PRODUCER THAT MADE BEATS FOR DRE.AND DONT THINK UR SHOOTIN GAME AT ME.WHO U TALKIN BOUT SYCO.WOW ONE GOOD PRODUCER AND NO GOOD RAPPER FOR A WHOLE CITY.U MUST SO PROUD
first off that aint my producer. i was simply making it a known fact that sum1 from portland had shit to do with shit you prolly slap on the reg. so u are totally contradicting yourself by saying portland will NEVER have anything good come out it.