Lets see what EA is doing as a Lakers Fan

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

2Black4BET

This is what EA does after the Laker game. He is in LA . He wants front row seats so he can use his mouth

2Black4BET

Ea says

You dumb ass. JayZ was going to let me succ his dicc has his #1 Proirity before he dug out my guts and licc the shit outta the ass of my Gay French boyfriend for a new dogfart.com flick

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

blah blah blah
shut da FUCC up
see, i'm just wasting my time dissin you. you're too easy. it's no fun dissin a wigger with a purple dodge neon on 100 spoke daytons. punk ass niggas!

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

Re: EA moms is a green ugly bitch

2Black4BET said:
EA moms returns
*sigh*

terrible, terrible attempt.

dissin you aint fun no more, you just lame as fucc

i'm gonna go ride the bangbus wit yo fat momma cuhhh

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

45Yr Old Virgin said:
EA as a fellow pinoy...WHY THE FUCK YOU EVEN BOTHER TO REPLY TO THIS DUDES SHIT? like fucking leave it alone...you two just flooding the board and might get banned too
it's helping me use up some time. this shit will always get deleted like usual, and his ass will get banned again.

but on that note, i'm out as fucc

2Black4BET

Your a Flip EA. A stupid immitator of Black Culture. EA has Blonde Cornrolls and wears sweat all the time because he is too fat to wear Ice jeans.

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

a flip with blonde 'cornrolls' huh?
what the fucc is a 'cornroll' anyway?
really, just kill yourself already
your responses are just pathetic

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
@2Black4BET...

A maaan......
if you have personal nett beef with EA then you need to just send him a PM or EMAIL.
The BART BOARD is not YOUR audience for your personal attacks.....AND i dont see no one whos fines these repeated attacks as comedy!

YOU ARE FLOODED THE BART BOARD THAT OTHERS PAY FOR AND HELP MAINTAIN!

YOU MAY NOT RESPECT WHAT IM SAYIN BUT YOU SHOULD AT LEAST RESPECT THE BART BOARD AND THE 91SICCNESS BY HANDLING YOUR "ATTACKS" ELSEWHERE!!!!

late
D-Locc

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

lolol i'm fat now?
ahahahahahahahaha you couldn't be more off
ya dumb ass muthafucca
really, just get the fucc of the computer and go to bed
i don't give a fucc if it's 4 PM, just hop on yo cum soaked matress, pull up yo rainbow brite blanket and go the fucc to sleep

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

fucc it i'm out...
all this shittin on this muthafucca is gettin boring.
i aint tryna add more shit to this board.........

2Black4BET

You aint sayin shit about EA Fake ass D-Locc. I know real DLOC . He is from Oakland. Stop bittin